‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

Eight

I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on my lap. I was reading through the article my cousin posted on my facebook wall. “Despite asking Niall a lot of question about Sam, all he responded with was that he loved her, she was beautiful and maybe next time she would go with them to an interview to answer for herself”. The rest of the article was just about them and their new album. The interviewer, Kathleen Richards, didn’t ask them really in-depth questions. In fact, I’m sure that if I looked at past articles, i would find she had asked similar questions then too.

“Sam! Vas happenin’?” The door flung open and Zayn all but threw himself onto my lap. Last minute, he moved, saving my laptop. Placing it on the table, he tackled me again, this time into the cushions.

“Oof! Really Zayn? Kill me my second day in London? I haven’t even found a park yet!” He climbed off me and smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry Sammy, jus’ so excited ta see ya!” He tackled me again, kissing my cheeks with loud noises.

“Alright, ya big goof, off ma girl! I wanna hug ‘er too!” Zayn was pulled off my lap and I was tackled again, this time it wasn’t as violent, and Niall kept most of his weight off of me. “Hullo beautiful.” I kissed his cheek and his captured my lips in his.

“Really lad? Ya couldn’t wait? I’m right ‘ere ya know!” Niall moved slightly but never removed his lips from mine. My head was spinning with the feeling of kissing him. It was almost euphoric. I pulled away sooner than I wanted to, needing to breathe.

“Nice to see you too Niall.” He grinned happily at me.

“Sammy!” Zayn whined from across the room, “Niall flipped me off!” I chuckled at his pouting face.

“Oh, my poor baby Zayn. How could you Niall?” I slid myself away from Niall and went to Zayn’s seat, placing myself on his lap. “He’s just jealous of us Zayn, my love!” I kissed his cheeks in the same fashion he had kissed mine.

“Alright, that’s enough.” When I didn't stop cuddling Zayn, Niall stalked over and pulled me harshly to the floor.

“Hey, mate, she was jus’ jokin’! Don’t have ta rough her up.” Zayn knelt by my side as I cradled my wrist.

I had wrist issues from the past, always falling on them and such. Niall knew about them too. Despite all that, my heart hurt more. “Zayn, go check on him. I’m going to head over to Harry’s and spend some time with Tay.” Zayn didn't speak, but got up and walked to the room Niall had left for. I, slowly, stood and simply left. I didn't grab my jacket or change out of my comfy pajamas, I just wanted away from Niall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I guess I'm in a bit of a depressed mood... Well, hope you like this! Let me know what you think! Sorry we haven't updated in forever... Life's been getting in the way. On a positive note, 1D's new album is spectacular. Let us know what you think!