Status: up and running :)

When She Cries

Chapter one

“I can’t take it anymore you disgraceful lying little bitch!” I watched as my mother faced turned from red to a dark purplish color. It wouldn’t be the first time we been through this but it hurts more and more each time, not that she would ever know. “I have done everything to give you a good life and this is how you repay me and Noah?” I didn’t answer knowing it would only piss her off more. She didn’t do this for me she did it for her she couldn’t give a fuck what I did as long as it didn’t tint her perfect life.
Her ice blue eyes glared daggers at me, she always hated me though she never saids it straight forward but by telling my how ugly my clothes are or how much weight I gained. I watched as Noah my mother husband grabbed her hand trying to clam her dawn. His brown eyes looking tired but just as hateful, his light brown hair was cut short. He rubbed my mother back softly before opening his mouth.
“You went to far this time, we put up with the fighting, alcohol, and sneaking out, but lying on my son is going to far.” I felt my heart sink I should of knew better he told me no one would believe me. I just hoped my mother would I prayed she would because I’m her daughter she suppose to protect me; however the look on her face said that I’m dead to her.
I felt the tears fall freely from my face I never cried in front of my mother for the fact she see it as weakness, but I don’t care how could she not believe me.
'You have to believe me.' I wrote with desperations I looked at my mother begging with my eyes for her to believe me, but I knew her perfect life meant more than me. “Go pack your stuff I’m sending to your dads, I can’t stand to see your face right now, or ever.” I closed my briefly pain and betrayal coarsening though me, before opening them again a small sigh of relief slipped though my lips.
Sure I haven’t talked to my dad in almost eight years it can’t be as bad as staying here, with that in mind I jumped up and ran to my room to do just that pack. “What were you thinking I told you they wouldn’t believe you no one will.” I froze at his voice the voice that will forever be hated by me but I hated more that his words were right. I watched as he walked past me but not before shouldering me hard enough to knock me in to the wall.
“Don’t worry princess it not over.” His blue eyes were hard as he glared me down I know it not over yet so I quickly ran to my room locking the door behind me. I slid down the door and sat there for a while trying to clam the panic attack coming on. When I knew I was fine I got up slowly walking to my closet to pack some stuff along the way I got a look at myself in my full-length mirror.
My green eyes had dark bags under them from lack of sleep; my long purple hair is sticking up in random places. All in all I look like shit but I could care less right now, I tuned to pull out three duffle bags to start loading my stuff in them. My life wasn’t always bad; it got bad when my dad walked out on my mother and I when I was two, because he wanted to live. Not knowing he took my life in the process, I begged him to take me with him but he didn’t, his band was becoming a huge hit not to mention nether of my parents were ready to have a baby when they were still teens themselves.
So he left me with a mother that didn’t want me because I ruin her life, then only for me to later find out he had a baby girl by someone else and not even tell me. Then when I turned five my mother found Noah and nine year old Ethan, Noah just lost his wife to cancer so my mother swooped in to help mend his heart. At six they were married and we moved in to their hug house, around this time my father completely forgot about me, no calls or visits. By the time I was eight I completely stop talking I was mute by choice.
Things just kept get worse but I don’t want to think about it anymore it hurts too much. Let me introduce myself I’m Lyric Marie Baker, I’m fourteen and broken, here is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it so short the next chapter will be up today so let me know what you think. okay guys since Lyric is mute she writes what she wants to say when you see this 'hi' she talking okay? :)