Status: up and running :)

When She Cries

Chapter five

Zack P.O.V

A few days has passed and Lyric still won't aknolage me as her dad. I sit and watch as she get closer to Gena and spends as much time as she can with Gwen. She even 'talks' to the guys more than me.

I sigh deeply, while running my hands through my hair. Sitting back I finally noticed Matt sitting next to me. I didn't see him come in, let alone sit next to me. He looks like he hasn't slept in days, come to think of it I haven't seen him since he left with Val affter the shopping trip.

"you alright Matt?" I asked the big man next to me, at first he didn't say anything he just looked at The blank tv infront of us. "I can't have kids, Val told me we can't have kids." he looked at me. It took a moment for what he said to sink in. What so I say that,'it alright', or 'there always adoption'? Since neather of those sounds like the right thing to say, I sat next to him in silence.

"Val beating herself up, for not being able to have a baby. She wants one so bad zack, and when I told her we can adopt, she locked her self in the bathroom." he pit his head in his hands. "Where Val now?" I asked takeing a sip of my beer. "Woth Michelle they are having a girl day."

I nodded understanding completely since Gena and Gwen just left to spend time together before visting her parents. Lyric and I am supposed to be spending time together but she saids she to tired. I think she just trying to avoid me, but I don't have the heart to force her to spend time with me.

"How is lyric doing, I haven't spoke to her in a while?" I sighed rubing my face before answering his question. "Great when it comes to anyone but me!" I snapped only to apologize soon after, it not Matt fault that she wants nothing to do with me. "It cool man, just give her some time." he said getting up to get a beer.

"I mean you can't expect her to be happy about this right now. She was shipped off to a dad that wasn't there and a mother that was all to happy to get rid of her." don't you hate it when someone right even though you wished they weren't.

That how I feel right now of course he right no matter how much I wished I could change it. It was my choice to leave with out her, I wanted to live and a kid wouldn't let that happen. I regret leaving her behind."Your right, but that doesn't makeitany easier to accept it. I want my little girl back the one that used to sing and dace with me. The little girl that giggled at everything and has the brightest smile."

I told him with a soft smile on my face from the memories of my baby girl when's she was younger. However we both know I won't get that little girl back.

"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for the long wait I had writer block. Okay I had to do this on my iPod because my one year old brother pulled my laptop off my desk and broke it. So it may take a while to get a new one since mom has another baby on the way. I want to thank eveyone who reads, comments, and likes my story. Anyways what did you think of Zack and Matt talk? Do you understand Zack or do you think he still in the wrong?