Status: Completed

Trousers.

I like your knickers, Rosie.

"How soon will you boys be starting the twit cam?" I asked, stepping into the living room. The boys were all crowded in Zayn's living room, messing around while Liam set up the camera. Zayn shrugged, looking at Liam's progress.
"I'd say we've still got awhile." He said. I nodded, and let him know I was going to take a quick shower. I said quick, but Zayn and I both knew better. No matter what my intentions were, I always managed to take a quick shower and turn it into half an hour or more. And with my music blasting in the bathroom, I didn't notice just how long I was in there, singing along to Cheryl Lloyd. When I did come out though, I quickly began changing, slipping into an Ed Sheeran t-shirt. As I went to grab my shorts, though, I realized I didn't have them. In horror, I realized I'd left them behind the couch, in the living room. Where the boys were, probably already doing their twit cam.
I paced in the room, trying to figure out what to do. I couldn't very well walk out in just my underwear. Not with the boys there, and especially not with the camera on. But I didn't want to be cooped up in the room all day, who knew how long the boys would be over. I could call for Zayn after the twit cam, because I don't want to interrupt, but who knows how long that would take. No, I had to get out to the living room. But how.
Pursing my lips, I went into Zayn's closet and grabbed some of his pants, quickly slipping them on. But I was short, and my waist was a good deal smaller than Zayn's, and the jeans kept falling off. I held them up and, with a quick breath, walked out.
The boys were all sitting on the couch, laughing in front of the camera. Niall munched on some candy and mentioned everyone voting for them in the VMA's, Zayn and Louis were fooling around loudly, knocking each other over, Liam was laughing at them and occasionally joining them, and Harry was sitting back, reading questions off Twitter from his phone and trying to reign the boys in to answer them. I hoped no one would notice me that much as I casually walked over, trying to reach behind the couch with no incident.
"Rosie! Finally, she emerges from the bathroom!"
I closed my eyes, cursing quietly. My cover was blown, all because Louis had seen me. Smiling, I opened my eyes and smiled to the boys, then to the camera.
"Hi there," I laughed nervously, still holding up Zayn's pants. I was so close, I was right beside the couch. I could see my shorts. They were my favorites, some nice high waisted ones I'd gotten at Forever 21 years ago, in high school, when I still lived in America. I wondered how the boys hadn't noticed them all morning.
Zayn looked at me over his shoulder, smiling. "Ello love. Why don't you come and say hi?"
I smiled nervously, shaking my head. "I can say hi from here." I laugh. "Hello everybody!" I wave to the camera, smiling widely. The boys laughed.
"She's nervous," Harry laughed. "Come on pet, get in here! They don't bite." He glanced over at the camera, winking. "Much."
I shook my head again, "I should start on breakfast anyways."
"I knew I liked you for a reason," Niall laughed. "I'm starving." I laughed.
"You see? I can't."
Zayn smiled encouragingly. "Come on," he said quietly, gesturing to the couch. I let go of the waist band for a second, and the jeans almost fell. I shook my head.
"Nonsense, I won't have any of that!" Zayn laughed, jumping off the couch and running over to me. I screamed, moving to get away, but his hands were around my waist before I got very far, and he was picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
"Zayn!" I laughed, shouting. "Stop! Put me down!"
He did, but only when he'd reached the couch. He set me down in his spot and instead sat on the arm of the couch, smiling down at me. I pouted, glaring at him.
"Rosie Posie came to play!" Liam shouted excitedly, reaching over and ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes but smiled, I couldn't stay mad when Liam joked with me.
"Say hello to our adoring fans!" Louis chimed in. I glanced at the camera, mouthing 'help me'. Zayn caught me and flicked my head, laughing.
"Hey, here's a question," Harry said suddenly, his eyes reading over the words on his phone. "Zayn," he read, "What's it like dating someone so much shorter than you?"
Zayn laughed, and I ducked my head sheepishly. I was shorter than Zayn, yes. I was a lot shorter than him, actually. When I wore heels, I reached his nose. I'd always been short, and by this time I was done growing. 5 feet, here I stay.
"I like bending over and holding here," Zayn said quickly. "I feel like her knight in shining armour." I laughed, and he bent over from his high spot on the couch arm to kiss my forehead. The boys all laughed and 'awed'.
"This one's for Rosie," Harry continued. He stopped laughing and read the question over, raising an eyebrow. "Nice pants Rosie?"
The laughing quieted down, and my cheeks turned a bright red as the boys all turned to inspect my pants.
"Love, are those my pants?" Zayn asked carefully. I bit my lip and nodded, laughing with embarrassment.
"Why are you wearing gentlemen's trousers, Rosie?" Louis asked, fighting a laugh.
"My shorts weren't in the room," I explained, trying to shrug it out casually but letting a nervous laugh slip. Liam's eyebrows shot up.
"Where are they?" he asked. I blushed, glancing at Zayn.
"Behind the couch."
Zayn lowered his head, blushing as well, and the boys erupted into laughs and hoots and howls.
"How'd they end up behind the couch?" Niall demanded, laughing.
"Shut up you ninny," Liam shouted, "You know how they got there!"
"Kinky," Harry laughed, holding his stomach. Zayn and I met each other's eyes, smiling nervously.
"Fuck off, why don't you?" Zayn said quietly, embarrassed.
"You'd know all about fucking, wouldn't you Zayn?" Louis laughed. The boy's laughter only increased. Zayn launched himself off the couch and at Louis, tackling him to the ground playfully. Even I laughed.
"Well?" Liam said, after the laughter had begun to die down. "I think you can go get your pants, love." I blushed and nodded, standing to get them.
I'd forgotten about the urgent need to hold them up, though, and found myself standing in front of the camera with a pool of Zayn's jeans around my ankles. My eyes widened and I shrieked, quickly reaching down to pick them off the floor and hold them at my waist again. The boys were once again bursting with giggles, clutching their stomachs and covering their mouths. My cheeks were so red, I probably looked like a tomato. Zayn was even laughing, almost falling over. I quickly rushed around the couch and grabbed my shorts, running back into Zayn's room.
"I like your knickers, Rosie!" Harry laughed.
"Hey!" Zayn warned. I poked my head out of the room, glaring.
"Don't make me tell Dest you said that!"
He shut up quickly, and the boys laughed even harder. I heard the boys calling chanting, "whipped", over and over again, though I didn't know if they meant Harry or Zayn.
I put on my shorts and tucked in my Ed Sheeran shirt before re-joining the boys out in the living room. Without looking at the boys, I kissed Zayn's cheek. He smiled at me warmly, trying not to laugh.
"I love you," he said, and for the hundredth time that day, I blushed.
"I love you too." I smiled, and went to make breakfast.
"Another one for Rosie," Harry said.
I bit my lip from the kitchen, knowing it couldn't be good.
"'Nice Batman underwear, I bet Zayn really likes them. And now everyone else does too.'" Harry was in a fit of laughter before he had even finished it.
"I know they're my favorites!" Louis chimed in, smiling cheekily. Zayn looked over at him, laughing, and slapped his head.
I held back a laugh from the kitchen, briefly wondering what Zayn would look like in my pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for my lovely friend, Rosie.
Enjoy, babydoll.

And I hope you all enjoy it too!
~Des