Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Nine.

'Tutoring!' Scooter shouted through the door.

'Ergh. We better get moving.' I said.

To be honest the thought of tutoring was worse than tutoring actually was, if that makes any sense?

Once I got into the tutoring room I did my jacket up, and my hood. It was seriously cold in there, and the boys were sitting their in short sleeved tops without jackets or anything on top! As Cody had missed tutoring last time, and as Justin and I still had no idea what we were meant to do, our tutor thought it best if we did another lesson on it. Cody was really struggling with the work too, when I finally started to understand it.

'Lauren, you know you love us? Want to do our work for us? I'm so confused!' Justin said.

'Who said I loved you two?' I replied. Justin looked at me shocked.

I laughed a little before I said: 'Of course I love you two, you’re my best buddies, but I'm not doing your work for you. I'll help, cause I actually get it now, it's so easy!' I explained.

I explained it all to Justin and Cody, and they finally started to understand it. Once we finished all our sheets, we were free to go.

'I'm starving!' I said.

'Me too, I'm feeling take out!' Justin said.

'Pizza Hut?' I asked.

Justin perked up. 'I could just eat one of them.'

'You not hungry Cody?' I asked, as Cody was silent.

'Of course, yeah I'll have a pizza hut too. Want me to order your favourites?' Cody said.

'Yes please!' Justin and I said in unison.

We had Pizza Hut too often.

We all looked at each other and smiled, then Cody walked over the phone to order.

Once our pizza's arrived, we watched a film while polishing them off, before I decided to head to bed as it was getting late, and I had recording of my other song to do tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up full of a cold. I blame that freezing cold tutor room. Wait surely if I'm ill and I was wearing a jacket, Cody and Justin must be worse! When I went to breakfast, Cody and Justin were really cheery, while I felt like poo. Why were they not ill?

'Morning!' Cody said.

Justin looked up and smiled.

'Hey.' I said in a husky voice, before coughing.

'What’s the matter Lauren?' Cody asked.

'Full of a cold, so I feel like poo.' I replied.

Justin and Cody stood up and came over squishing me in a big cuddle. Wow, why hadn't I had one of these before?

'Even though this a seriously sexy and warm cuddle which I want more of.' I said smiling at them both. 'I don't want my little pop stars getting ill too.'

They both smiled.

‘You sound like my mum.’ Justin said laughing.

I smiled.

'What am I meant to do about recording?' I asked.

'We'll speak to Scoot for you, while you go back to bed. He'll understand, and you need to rest up so you get over it quicker.' Justin explained.

'Thank..' I quickly coughed. 'Thank you.'

As they were both loads taller than me, I gave them a little cuddle round the waist, then headed back to bed.

I snuggled down under my covers, with my television on, my remote by my side. I then turned to my phone when the telly was boring me. I messaged all my family, then tweeted to my fans -

@Lozz1996 - Snuggled up in bed full of a cold, and was so looking forward to some more recording today. #poorly

There were loads of get well soon tweets, some I retweeted, then I tweeted again-

@Lozz1996 - #4days #FightForThisLove

@Lozz1996 - Fan base ideas? #getcreative

My phone vibrated, showing a message from Justin -

Stop with the tweets ;) only joking, hope your okay gorgeous, Scooter said it's fine, and to rest up, however long it takes :) Me and Cody are coming up for a bit to keep you company, then we've got to do some interviews but we'll text you, and if you need someone you've got me, Cody, or anyone from the crew, see you in a bit xx [\I]

I replied - Thanks Justin, see you in a little bit xx [\I]

I had to admit Justin’s text cheered me up a lot.

Within 10minutes, Justin and Cody came up. Justin carrying some tomato soup, Cody stuck with loads of blankets, teddies and a hot water bottle.

'I can tell who the lazy one is.' I said, smiling. 'Thanks you two.'

Cody passed me the hot water bottle which I put on my tummy, then they both helped cover me in more blankets. Justin and Cody stayed by my side for about half an hour before they had to head off.

'You better text me, I'll be lonely.'

They both agreed then left me. I text them both -

you better text me ;) miss you already, have fun xxx[\I]

All day, I ended up texting Justin, Cody and Nathan who was also doing more radio interviews and that. I was also speaking to my friends on Facebook, and my fans on twitter.

Loads of people on Facebook popped up to me, to see how I was. Most of them said they missed me, and wanted to see me soon.

I decided when I went back to England, I was definitely inviting all my friends to some mega party so I could see them all again. Fingers crossed when Justin toured there we would get some time there so I could see my family and friends for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got another comment & recommendation waheyyyyyy!

Thought I'd post as I'm not at school!

Comment, Subscribe & Recommend my lovelies!

LaurenBieber2010 xxx