Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Sixteen.

*2 weeks later*

@Lozz1996 - #FightForThisLoveVideo drops in less than an hour!

@Lozz1996 - maybe if we get #FightForThisLoveVideo at the top of the trending topics, who knows, I might post the video early? #1hour

I couldn't wait to post the video and get the feedback flying in. Me and Justin were having another interview day again. I had to promote my upcoming mini tours that were going to start up in two weeks, and my next single that would be out before then, a long side promoting my video! Justin had to promote his album as it came out in just under a week. He'd been working so hard the past two weeks promoting it, and working on his choreography for the tour. I didn't see him as much as I used to, and I missed him.

Cody had started up a tour so he was flying all over the globe so I never saw him much either, although I did manage to text him when he had the time, and Justin and I once managed to Skype him. I was already looking forward to my mini tours kicking off, especially since my best friends were being flown out to see me.

#FightForThisLoveVideo was slowly going up the trending topics, however nowhere near the top yet.

@Lozz1996 - Keep going everyone, so close! #FightForThisLoveVideo

'Lauren, your on in ten.' A man said, after knocking the door lightly.
I could wear whatever I wanted to when it came to interviews as long as Carly liked it, which was almost always. She always let me do my own make up too, which was foundation, eyeliner, and thick black eyelashes.

'Please welcome Lauren Mancell!' Ellen said.

I walked out, waving to the crowd, being careful not to blind myself with the bright lights. I sat down next to Justin, getting myself all comfortable, before saying hello to Ellen.

'Welcome to the show Lauren.' Ellen said.

'It's an honour to be here.' I said, smiling.

'So I've heard your first single fight for this love and may I just say it's incredible.' Ellen said.

'Thank you!' I replied.

'Can we get it played into the studio please?' Ellen said, holding her earphone.

The familiar beat and voice of Fight For This Love started up, before Ellen stared dancing a little in her seat. She then began to sing, continuing as the music died down. This set the whole audience into giggles.

'Come on everybody!' Ellen said.

The whole audience started joining in, with Ellen leading. I even heard Justin joining in before he nudged me to join in too. I was amazed that everyone in the Audience knew the words so well, and it made me feel happy.

'It's your song silly!' Justin said.

I laughed, before joining too.

When Ellen started quieting down, everyone eventually stopped singing, meaning it was back to interview time again.

'So when does the video come out?' Ellen asked. 'I've seen the teaser, and it gets me all excited.'

'Aww! Well the video comes out about half an hour after this interview, unless my fans get Fight for this love to the top of the trending topics, and then I'll post the video early.' I replied.

'So lets see the trending topics.' Ellen said, looking at the screen behind.

The twitter trends came up on the screen showing #FightForThisLove was third.

'So close!' Ellen said.

'I know! We can do it though, so keep tweeting!' I said, smiling.

'I've heard from the man himself..' Ellen said, looking at Justin. 'That your Justin's headlining tour opening act!'

'That is true! Although I'm doing a few small tours around here before My World kicks off.' I said.

'That's fantastic! So when do the tickets go on sale for them?' Ellen asked.

'Tomorrow!' I said, happily.

'Well I'll be the first to get them tickets!' Ellen said.

I laughed a little, as did the audience.

'So do you have anymore tracks coming out soon before your concerts?' Ellen asked.

'Yes I do! The single name is All About Tonight but I'm not sure when the single is released, will be sometime next week.'

'Everything’s really hitting off for you in the next few weeks I see! Has all this sunk in yet?' Ellen asked.

'No way! It feels like I'm living in a dream world constantly. It's just incredible and I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone out there supporting me.' I replied looking at the audience and blowing kisses. I saw some of the fans pretend to catch them and put them on their face, and I smiled.

My fans were incredible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought i'd posted before I go to bed :)

Comment & Subscribe :)

LaurenBieber2010 xxxxx