Status: Activeeeee!

Famous

Twenty One.

I'm on my way now, two minutes :) xx

I opened the front door to see Nathan standing by the door with a bunch of flowers.

'Hey!' I said, surprised to see him at the door.

'Hello you! Been so long since I seen you last!' Nathan said. 'These are for you.'

He handed me the flowers.

'Aww, that's sweet thank you, and I know.' I replied, smiling.

'You've come so far since I seen you last.' Nathan said.

'I know, I can't believe it! It's all happened so fast! How's The Wanted going?' I asked.

'Good, we're working on our album at the moment, and releasing our single a week before Justin's tour starts so we have more stuff to sing that some of the fans will know.' Nathan explained.

'I'm releasing All About Tonight soon for the exact same reason!' I smiled.

We reached the car, and Nathan opened the door for me.

'My lady.' Nathan said, winking at me.

I smiled, unsure of what to say.

It was quiet in the car. I seemed to come up with nothing to say, as did Nathan by the looks of things. Thinking about it, there wasn't really much to catch up on, and we'd covered it all within the space of five minutes.

'I forgot to mention earlier you look gorgeous.' Nathan said.

'Thanks, you're not too bad yourself.' I replied.

End of another conversation.

Thankfully we left the car after ten or so minutes, and headed towards our restaurant.

It was an Italian restaurant, which was good for me because I lived on Pizza and Pasta back home.

We both ordered our food, and Nathan and I were making good conversation. We were both talking about how we were discovered, and Nathan was explaining how he met each of the other band members.

He was asking about my mini tours that were starting soon, and if I was working on my album, as we ate our food.

It was difficult keeping up conversation because I didn't know what to say, and I didn't want to do all the talking.

We both ate our food pretty quickly, and were ready to leave.

On the way home now J, see you in 15 :) xxx

The car home was silent, as was the walk to the front door.

'Thanks for tonight Nathan. It was nice seeing you again, and I'll see you soon.' I said smiling, about to give him a hug.

Nathan kissed the top of my head. 'Bye Lauren.'

I waved as he drove off and let myself in, only to be attacked in a hug by Justin.

'LAURENNNNN.' Justin said.

'Hey J! Nice to see you to!' I said giggling. He was too cute.

'I've missed you! I was lonely, but I didn't want to text you in case I was annoying you.' Justin explained.

'Justin, you can put me down now.' I said laughing. 'Aww, I've missed you to! I soooooooo should have stayed in with you cause tonight with Nathan was pretty awkward.'

'Oh yeah sorry. Aww, Justin and Lauren time is the best by far.'

I smiled. 'You're right there, do we have any vases?'

'I don't think so.' Justin said. 'Want to see if any shops are open and we can have a look? It's only ten after all.'

'Sounds like a plan, let me just swap these shoes.' I said.

Justin laughed. 'How long did it take you to learn to walk in them?'

'The whole time you were asleep.' I replied laughing while heading towards my room.

I quickly changed my shoes, and grabbed my purse and phone charger before meeting Justin in the car.

'Off we go then.' Justin said.

After 20-30minutes of searching we found a twenty-four hour shop that had a lot of things. I ended up picking a beautiful purple vase to match my room, before coming across a photo printer.

'J? Will you grab my phone charger out of your car please? I want to get some photos printed while I'm here.' I shouted to Justin.

'Sure!'

Soon enough Justin brought me my phone charger in, and I hooked up my phone. I chose several photos. Some family photo's, ones with friends, dancing ones, and then some of Justin and I from the other day. While they printed I paid for my vase, and some frames for my photos before collecting my pictures.

Justin was none stop yawning all the way home.

'Better get you tucked up in bed when you get home Justin! You're shattered!' I explained.

'I know, I know, but I don't want to.' Justin complained.

'How come J? I know how much you love your sleep.' I said.

'I want to stay awake with you cause you probably won't sleep much, because Sophie and Sarah are flying out tomorrow.' Justin explained.

I smiled.

'Aww J, that's adorable! You need your rest though lovely.' I replied.

When we got home, Justin walked me to my room.

'Night Justy.' I said, giving him a massive cuddle I loved way too much.

'Can't I stay in your room? So if you can't sleep you can wake me up?' Justin said, pulling the puppy dog face.

'How could I resist a face like that?' I said, smiling. 'Go on then.'

'Yayyyyy! Two ticks going to grab some stuff and I'll be back! Don't you worry your gorgeous little head.' Justin said, before winking at me, then headed to his room.

I shook it off as harmless flirting, and quickly got changed into my pyjamas while Justin was out of my room.

It was always quite warm of a night in LA, so I wore pyjama shorts, which never made me self-conscious when I was alone, but tonight Justin was staying, and I didn't want him to know how self conscious I was, although he already knew.

Justin came back with a little bag of his stuff, before getting ready for bed himself.

I didn't know where Justin was going to sleep. In the double bed with me, or on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed on the other side of the room.

As if Justin read my thoughts he said: 'Where do you want me to sleep?'

'I don't mind. I mean you can sleep in the double bed with me if you want, it's not like we're going to do anything, and I want some Justy cuddles.' I said, smiling.

Justin laughed. 'I'm not complaining.'

We both tucked ourselves into my double bed, before I set my alarm on my phone for the morning.

'I thought you wanted some Justin cuddles.' Justin said, smug.

'Don't worry I do.' I replied, scooting over to Justin.

I had completely forgot that Justin only slept in his boxers, and having my arm touching his stomach sent me all funny and tingly.

'Still working on that six pack of yours?' I asked.

Justin laughed.

'Hey that tickles!' Justin said. 'Nope, I'd actually forgotten about it till you just mentioned it. Have you?'

'Nope. I've given up. I guess Cody wins!' I said. 'I'm going to try and sleep now, but if I can't do you want me to wake you?'

I knew for a fact I wouldn't do that. Justin needed his sleep.

'Yeah.' Justin said. 'Goodnight Lauren!

'Night J, sweet dreams!' I replied.

I rolled out of Justin's arms as I tried to sleep. The thought of Sophie and Sarah flying out tomorrow, and me finally getting to see them again got me all excited, and suddenly I felt wide awake again. Justin was already lightly snoring.

I unlocked my phone and went onto twitter out of boredom.

@Lozz1996 - Can't sleep! Way too excited to see my best friends tomorrow! #excited

@Lozz1996 - Everyone go trend #asklauren and I'll answer as many questions of yours as I can :)

@Lozz1996 - if it's top trend I might do a follow spree to ;) #asklauren

While my fans were hard at work trending #asklauren I uploaded my photo of Justin asleep from earlier to Instagram, sharing it to twitter.

@Lozz1996 - Forgot to post this earlier, what a cutie! @justinbieber Instagram.com/p/asdfghjkl

I was constantly checking my worldwide twitter trends waiting patient for #asklauren to be on there. I knew my fans were quite capable, it was just a matter of time.

@Lozz1996 - Come on everyone, get it trending! #asklauren <3

Two or three minutes after I posted that tweet I saw #asklauren on the twitter trends.

@Lozz1996 - wait is that #asklauren on the twitter trends? ;) twitter.com/asdfghjkl

@Lozz1996 - Tweet me your questions!!!!! #asklauren

My mentions flooded in more than usual.

@LDNGal - Are you more excited for your tour, or being on Justin's tour? #asklauren

@CarlFaith - Would you ever date a fan?! #asklauren

@KidrauhlClub - When is your next single coming out? :D #excited #asklauren

@MyNameIs - If you could look like any other celebrity, who would you want to look like and why? #asklauren

I wanted to reply to every single question I got asked but it was too hard. My mentions flew in too fast, so as soon as I had answered one, I had 300 new ones. Some of my fans were disappointed, but there was nothing I could do, but I did love how my fans would all fan girl together when someone got noticed. It was adorable, and it was one of the many things I loved about being a belieber.

That reminded me, I needed to preorder Justin's album, even if it does come out tomorrow.

I replied, retweeted and followed as many fans as I could before I began to feel sleepy. I locked my phone, checking the time before hand. 12:03am. Then I began to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the second part :P

LaurenBieber2010 xxxx