I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Stop Gawking

I can’t believe how amazing the show was tonight. My voice is growing a little bit hoarse because I was cheering so much! I gave everyone who performed so many hugs, I was so proud of everyone and I think I took about a million pictures. It was a great night and now Sophie, The Wanted, and Big Time Rush had their meet and greet with the people who bought backstage passes so I was going to head back to the bus.

“I know I’ve already told you, but you did so amazing,” I beamed, walking over to hug Sophie.

“Thank you. It was massively fun,” She grinned.

”Hey Kirstie!” I heard a british accent yell and I turned to see Nathan calling my name. “Come over here when you’re done talking to Soph!”

“Okay,” I called back then returned my attention to Sophie. “So Logan wanted me to make sure to ask you to come to the BTR bus after you’re done for a little celebratory party thing.”

“I will be there,” She smiled.

I gave her another hug before walking over to Nathan and giving him a light shove, “You just said that because you wanted Sophie’s attention.”

“Maybe,” He chuckled.

“You need to go talk to her,” I encouraged him.

“She’s probably too busy thinking about Kendall,” Nathan made a face.

“Just go talk to her,” I gave him a light push.

“Fans are coming in,” I can’t,” Nathan pouted at me.

“Well talk to her later when you come to the bus,” I smiled. “Deal?”

“Deal,” He laughed as I headed to find my brother.

As I was making my way to Logan, I saw Sophie talking to a little fan and I couldn’t help but see how sweet she was. I almost wish she was horrible so that I had a reason not to like her with the whole Kendall thing, but she’s so sweet, beautiful and fun and I really like her. In all honesty, they would make a good couple because they’re both so amazing but it just hurts.

“Sophie is so hot,” I heard Logan say to the rest of the BTR boys.

“Stop gawking,” I laughed at my flirty brother.

“Oh geez, I didn’t know you were there Kirst,” He chuckled.

“C’mon, like I didn’t know you thought she was hot,” I shook my head.

“That is true, but Logan flirts with every girl so it’s not really uncommon,” James piped in.

“Okay, well I’m heading back to the bus, I need to design some flyers,” I shrugged.

“You’re going to be there for our little party though right?” Kendall asked me.

“Um, well I might just get in my pajamas and hide in the back. It’s a celebratory party for you guys anyway because you did a great job and I’m not a performer, and I need to work so probably not,” I replied. “But you guys did great.”

“Thanks Kirstie,” Carlos cooed, hugging me.

“Hey, be safe walking back to the bus. It’s dark outside, you should get someone to go with you,” Logan spoke up.

“Yeah, I’ll go get Ranel,” Kendall said.

“Guys, I’m fine,” I laughed at them. “But thanks.”

“Love you,” Logan told me, kissing my cheek as he hugged me.

“I love you too Logie, you guys all did so great,” I smiled.

I made my way back to the bus and got into my pajamas and curled up on a couch in the back and got my design on. As I was creating these flyers, my thoughts were clouded with all that has gone on and I don’t know how I feel about all of it, I hope that everything works out okay but I don’t know if it will.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes i did ;)

comments????