I'm Looking for Something More Than This

So Tragic!

“You have to talk to Nathan though,” I prodded as Sophie and I were sitting in the back.

“No way,” Sophie laughed.

“He likes you though,” I bounced up and down.

“You’re just saying that so that I will go hit on him,” She accused through a laugh.

“I’m not kidding! Nathan told me he digs you, and like every guy thinks you’re hot…including my brother,” I giggled.

“Logan is very flirty,” Soph nodded. “So it Nathan though.”

“But you don’t mind when Nathan flirts,” I joked.

Both of us started cracking up and as we did, the door opened up and all the guys spilled in.

“What are you two doing hiding out back here!” Tom shouted at us.

“Staying away from you guys,” I teased.

“Ow, that hurt,” He pretended to be in pain.

“You guys have been talking a long time though, you should come party with us,” James told us.

“Kirstie looks like she’s ready for a party,” Kendall teased, referring to my tee shirt and pajama shorts.

“Ha ha,” I rolled my eyes.

“We miss you girls though, don’t hide out back here,” Nathan said.

“Hey Nathan, why don’t we go take a walk,” I piped up.

“Alright,” He agreed.

“Soph, come with us. It can be our underage club,” I laughed.

She nodded and we left everyone to party on the bus but the three of us strolled outside on the warm California night.

“So, I know you guys have a lot to talk about so bye!” I grinned, taking off in a sprint back to the bus.

I hurried inside the bus and pushed past all the guys and their questions and went to the back of the bus where I was before and looked out the window, seeing the two of them talking. Yes! Score!

“What are you doing?” A familiar voice whispered in my ear, making me jump.

“Kendall! You scared me!” I whined, taking my eyes off of the cute couple and sitting down.

“Why were you staring at Nathan and Sophie?” He questioned, closing the door and sitting down by me.

“Well they like each other, but neither of them know the other likes them so I left them to talk,” I giggled.

“I thought you liked Nathan,” Kendall mumbled.

“Ugh, you and Sophie both thought that,” I groaned.

“Well, it seemed like you did,” He scratched the back of his neck.

“We’re just friends,” I snickered. “I mean he’s cute and all but I don’t like him.”

“Oh,” He nodded.

“So…do you…um like Soph?” I questioned, knowing she didn’t like him but I still think he may like her.

“No, she’s a sweet and beautiful girl but I don’t like her in that way,” Kendall snickered.

“As long as I’ve known you, you’ve never had a girlfriend which so surprises me because I know you don’t have commitment problems and you want to be with someone,” I rambled.

“Well I can say the same for you,” He smiled. “You’ve hardly ever gone any dates either.”

I just shrugged saying, “None of them that have asked me are the type of guy I really want. Sometimes I just…worry that I’m never going to find anyone either.”

“Aw Kirstie,” Kendall cooed, pulling me in for a hug. “You will, I know you will. I feel the same way but we both will, I know it.”

“I’m really glad that Logan is my brother, not only because I love him but because I wouldn’t have met you otherwise,” I told him.

“I feel the same way Kirstie,” He replied.

“And then we couldn’t have Spiderman marathons together,” I pouted, making him laugh.

“And that would be so tragic,” Kendall pretended to cry.

This is part of the reason I love Kendall so much and have such a big crush on him, because he’s always there for me and can make me feel better either by just giving me a hug and comforting me or making me laugh and forget my worries, but he has no idea, no idea, that I’m even here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Glad you liked it birthday girl ;)

comments?