I'm Looking for Something More Than This

They Better Be Making Out

I haven’t heard from Sophie or Nathan since I left them together. We had to leave to get to the next city on the tour and this was a long leg so I was hoping I’d hear what went down. I had sent both of them texts and neither answered, ah! They just need to be all cutesy together!

“They better be making out on her bus right now,” I pouted as all of the BTR boys and I were sitting in the bus as it carried us down the road.

“Who?” Carlos questioned.

“Sophie and Nathan,” I said like, ‘duh’.

“And you…want them to?” James asked me.

“Of course! They both like each other and they’d be like the cutest couple ever,” I cooed.

“But I thought…” Logan trailed off but never finished.

“Thought what?” I asked.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear so no one else could hear, “I thought you like Nathan.”

“I don’t like Nathan,” I giggled.

“What?” Carlos shot at me. “You don’t?”

“They’re just friends,” Kendall spoke up on my behalf.

“Wait, you knew she didn’t?” Logan asked him.

“Not before tonight when she told me,” He replied.

“Okay, I am publicly stating this so everyone knows, Nathan and I are just friends and I don’t like him in any way and they like each other and they better get together and be adorable!” I smiled.

“Well good, I would hope you would tell your own brother when you have a crush on someone,” Logan teased, ruffling my hair up. Well I’m not telling you I have a crush on your best friend!

“You can’t tell me who you like because I don’t have that much time,” I joked, making everyone laugh but Logan pouted at me. “Aw, I’m just kidding, I love you Logie bear.”

“I love you too,” He chuckled and then turned his attention back to whatever the guys were watching on TV.

Carlos was all sprawled out on a chair, James was busy on his computer and Kendall sat on the other big chair since Logan and I were on the couch. I wasn’t paying attention to the show because I was busy drawing away in my sketchbook. I love designing websites and business cards but I always do it on paper first and I just love create pieces of art or poetry that sometimes turned into song lyrics. I was lost in my own world when my sketchbook was pulled out of my lap.

“Hey!” I pouted out my lower lip, seeing Kendall steal my book and I reached for it but he pulled it closer to his chest. “Swiper no swiping!”

“Ha ha, Kendall is swiper,” James laughed. “That makes Carlos, Dora because he’s Mexican.”

“That is not the problem at hand, the problem is Kendall stole my drawings,” I kept on pouting, trying to get the book.

“I just want to look,” He replied sending me a goofy grin.

“She’s really protective of her sketchbook, obviously,” Logan snickered.

“You’re an artist though, just let me see,” Kendall sent me a puppy dog look. “Please?”

Ugh, I seriously cannot resist his adorable puppy dog face and he knows it! I ended up giving in and watched him looking through the book. Stopping to show the guys some of the art pieces.

“Kirstie, these are amazing. Why don’t you want anyone to see these?” He asked.

“I put a lot of heart into these pieces and they’re somewhat personal….and when people look through it it’s like putting yourself out there. And with you guys, you’re my friends and I always feel weird because friends feel like they have to compliment you and it’s just awkward,” I shrugged.

“You know I wouldn’t lie to you,” Kendall said, his green eyes looking into my brown ones. “You’re really talented and I think it’s really cool that you are so creative.”

“Thanks Kendall, that’s really sweet,” I blushed.

I honestly wish I didn’t like Kendall, it would be easier that way, I wouldn’t have to fight through my feelings all the time but he’s just so wonderful I can’t help it. I sure hope Sophie is getting her own sweet guy right now though.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad! I hope you had a good burfday!

Kirstie and the BTR boys

comments???? someone should be the first person to leave a comment!!!