I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Look At Those Smiles

It was almost show time and no one had heard from Kendall or Kirstie since Logan or I talked to them. They weren’t answering their phones and replying to text messages. We were all kind of worried. What if they’re just off being all emotional by themselves?!

“I should have never said I was ok with this,” Logan grumbled while he started to pace back and forth.

“I’m sure they’re fine,” Carlos spoke up.

“Plus, you guys don’t play till last,” Nathan added.

“But I have to get going in a few minutes,” I said while glancing at my watch.

“They’ll turn up,” James was the one to speak now.

After a little more time waiting, I couldn’t pace around with everyone anymore. I had to get my butt on stage. Once I stepped out there though, it all went away. All of that relationship drama… of any kind was the farthest thing from my mind. The only thing that mattered was the songs I was singing and all these lovely people that were here to see me… along with The Wanted and BTR…

The show went just fine though. I left the stage so happy with my performance. The crowd’s applause told me they enjoyed it as well. With a smile on my face, I headed back to my dressing room… only to stop short. There was some commotion from deeper down the hall. I went down to the BTR room… and found Kendall… with Kirstie… and they were… holding hands.

“AWWW!” was the first thing that came out of my mouth once I saw them.

“Don’t aw until you know what’s going on!” Kendall shouted. It was a teasing tone though.

“But look at those smiles,” I grinned while walking closer.

No one said anything though. Those two were just all smiles. I needed to know! Finally, I looked over at Kirstie to see her nearly exploding from her emotions.

“We’re together,” she tried so hard not to squeal.

“AHHH!” I beamed while pulling them both in for a tight hug.

“I’m so happy for you guys,” I grinned while still embracing them.

“Now we have two couples on tour,” James muttered teasingly.

“Technically it’s a couple and a half…” I corrected him.

“You and Nathan are a couple. Don’t even go there,” he argued through a smile.

“He’s not my boyfriend though…” I taunted.

He mocked me a little bit, but I let it go. This wasn’t about Nathan and I. It was about Kendall and Kirstie! They’re finally together and they look oh so happy. Such a cute little couple they are!
♠ ♠ ♠
"That was funny! LAUGH!" hahahaha jk

comment??