I'm Looking for Something More Than This

WOAH! HANDS!

Kendall and I got to spend the whole afternoon together. It was so amazing, we just strolled along the beach, talking, laughing together and sharing kisses. It was just like a dream. He’s so wonderful, it’s no wonder I had a crush on him forever!

He just makes me feel so cared for and special. Kendall makes me feel like I’m the only girl that matters to him, and I guess in a way he’s always made me feel that way but now that we’re together, I know it’s true.

“Kendall!” I yelled once I checked the time. “The concert already started!”

“I know,” He smiled at me, his dimples coming through.

“Why didn’t you say something!? You’re late,” I asked.

“I wanted to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend,” Kendall beamed, pulling me against his chest and rocking us back and forth.

“That is really sweet but we need to head back,” I giggled, leaning up to give him a soft kiss.

Kendall slipped his warm hand into mine, lacing our fingers together. I smiled up at him and leaned in closer as we headed to the venue. When we got there, Sophie was already playing and we watched three or four of her songs before heading to the BTR dressing room.

“Do you think Logan is going to kill me?” Kendall chuckled before we walked in.

“It’s completely possible,” I teased. “But I won’t let him.”

We opened up the door and found the three boys getting ready for the show. Carlos was the first to spot us and his eyes grew wide as he pointed at us.

“WOAH! HANDS!” He yelled, referring to us holding hands.

“Where were you guys?” Logan immediately said, running over to hug me tightly. “I was freaking out!”

“Kendall and I went for a walk,” I grinned.

“Well don’t ever do that to me again, tell me where you’re going or send me a text,” Logie rubbed his hands over his face.

“So….what happened?” James asked as he and Carlos came over.

“We’re together now,” Kendall beamed, pulling my back up against his chest and resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Awww,” Carlos cheesily cooed.

“But Logie, you can’t kill Kendall, I won’t let you,” I giggled.

“Yeah!” Kendall chimed in.

“Naw, it’s cool bro,” Logan smiled.

Kendall let go of me and the two shared a hug, it was cute!

“But if you hurt my sister, I will have to kill you,” He chuckled.

“Don’t worry, that’s not going to happen,” Kendall smiled.

All of us shared a round of hugs before sitting down and they all just did some vocal warm ups. We had been there only about five minutes when the door flung open and Sophie ran inside, her eyes falling on Kendall and my interconnected hands.

“AWWW!” Sophie beamed.

“Don’t aw until you know what’s going on!” Kendall teased her.

“But look at those smiles,” She went on.

There was an awkward silence so I didn’t want to say anything. Once Soph looked at me though, I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“We’re together,” I buzzed, the words bursting out of my mouth

“AHHH!” She squealed, hugging Kendall and I. “I’m so happy for you guys.”

“Now we have two couples on tour,” James grumbled in a joking way.

“Technically it’s a couple and a half…” Soph shrugged.

“You and Nathan are a couple. Don’t even go there,” he went on.

“He’s not my boyfriend though…” She said.

“You guys need to make it official, you drool over each other anyway,” I laughed.

Kendall started batting his eyelashes and started in a girly british tone, “Ugh Nathan is cute, his eyes are so pretty and his hair is just perfect!”

“I do not sound like that,” She pouted, making us all laugh.

Sophie and Nathan really do need to make it official though, they pretty much are anyway and they’re so cute! I can’t believe that I finally am with Kendall. I really never thought this would happen but it did and I couldn’t be happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh ky..... you are one special snowflake hahaha

comments?