I'm Looking for Something More Than This

You Girls Are Pathetic

The tour is over, and I can barely believe it. It seems like it’s gone by so quickly, I don’t know where the time went. I’m so sad I won’t be around all these awesome people all the time, I do miss my bed though…and my art studio, but other than that I’m not super excited about leaving all of this.

“Kirstie, come on,” Logan said as I lagged behind in the airport, not wanting to say goodbye. We were all heading back to LA but The Wanted and Sophie are going to England an hour earlier than we were leaving.

“I don’t want to say goodbye to them,” I pouted.

“Well that’s rude,” James teased.

“I don’t want them to leave,” I whined.

“Kirstie, you’re going to see them again in a little over a week,” Carlos snickered.

“But that’s a long time,” I groaned.

The boys got a break after the tour to rest up but I knew I’d be super sad so the boys said for my birthday they’d take me to England so I could see all of them and celebrate with Sophie, but I know they just used that as an excuse to go because they’re going to miss everyone too.

“I’ll make you a countdown on your phone, how about that?” Kendall smiled, hooking his arm around my waist.

“Can you make it go really fast?” I pouted up at him.

He just chuckled and left a soft kiss on my lips as we made it to the terminal where The Wanted and Sophie were sitting.

”Sophie!” I said, holding my arms out for her.

“Kirstie!” She whined, getting up as we hugged each other tightly.

“I’m going to miss you so much! I never had any idea when I first met you that you’d be my best friend,” I told her, tears welling in my eyes.

“Me either, this tour has been full of surprises,” Soph said.

“A whole lot of surprises,” Kendall piped in, resting his hand on the small of my back.

“You got that right,” Nathan added.

“Way to jump in our moment guys,” I playfully teased.

“Seriously, you girls are the most pathetic thing, it’s only a week!” I heard Tom groan.

“That’s what we said!” Logan added.

“When you’ve been seeing them all day every day, a week is a long time,” I pouted.

“That is true, but at least you’re coming soon,” Soph smiled.

“And we’ll have so much fun!” I beamed. “I’ve never been to England before so I’m super excited to come.”

“She’s just excited to talk in a british accent,” Kendall teased which got a laugh from everyone except Sophie and I who sent him a playful glare.

“We can finally go on some double dates too!” Sophie laughed.

“And go in the London eye!” I clapped my hands. “And when you come to America you can stay with Logan and I…but Logan will probably flirt with you.”

“I can handle his flirts, they’re harmless,” She giggled.

“Soph, it’s time to head out,” Nathan told her.

The BTR boys and I all said goodbye to our English friends and I gave a big hug to everyone and the last person I came to was Nathan.

“You better promise me that you’ll take care of my bestie!” I told him.

“You know I will,” He grinned, kissing my cheek.

I shared one last long goodbye with Sophie before they had to leave and go back home. I know I’ll see them soon but I’m still going to miss them. We headed to our terminal and everyone plopped down and Kendall pulled me onto his lap.

“One week babe, you just have to make it one week,” He said, rubbing my back and giving me little kisses which made Logan pretend to throw up.

I’m really excited to go to England, getting to see the beautiful country and having them show us the best parts. And I’ll get to meet Sophie’s family and see her house! This week better go quickly! They’ve only been gone five minutes and I’m already missing them!
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh from Wake Me Up!!!! yeah okay, i just didn't think you were quoting a song and i'm like....is this a saying or something? hahaha

6 DAYS UNTIL BTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirstie

comments?