I'm Looking for Something More Than This

We’re Here!

“I call window seat!” Carlos shouted as us, hurrying onto the plane.

“I call sitting by Kirstie!” Kendall replied, hooking an arm around my shoulder.

“I have to sit with you guys so don’t be gross,” Logan snickered.

“Kendall can sit in the middle of us Logie, cause I’ll probably be sleeping,” I told them.

“Probably be sleeping?” James raised an eyebrow at me.

“Okay, I will be sleeping,” I giggled.

“James and I are sitting behind you guys, so we can do things to you while you’re sleeping,” Carlos let out an overdramatic evil cackle.

“Yeah, you need payback for the time you drew a mustache on me while I was sleeping,” James pointed a finger.

“You looked good with a mustache,” Logan piped in.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll protect you while you’re sleeping,” Kendall cooed.

“HA!” I shouted at Carlos and James.

We all took our seats and got ready for the long flight to England. Kendall broke out some movie for him and Logan to watch and I fished out my fluffy teddy bear from my bag that Kendall had gotten me. I cuddled his fluffy-ness and laid my head on Kendall’s shoulder. He leaned down and left a soft kiss on the top of my head as I drifted off to sleep.

“Kirstie, sweetie wake up,” was the next thing I heard.

My brown eyes flickered open and came into focus. I looked out the window and saw we landed.

”We’re here!” I squealed.

“Sophie sent us a text and said they’re waiting for us in the terminal,” Logan leaned over to tell me.

“Well let’s go!” I bounced out of my seat.

I grabbed my stuff and bolted off of the plane. I have no idea what happened to the BTR boys but right now I didn’t care. I ran through the terminal and then figured out that I didn’t know where they were waiting for us so I quickly shot Soph a text to which she replied they were by baggage claim.

I took off running and quickly found them….surrounded by a big group of people asking for pictures and autographs. Luckily, the crowd dispersed shortly and I tackled Sophie in a giant hug.

”I MISSED YOU!” I squealed, squeezing her tightly.

“I missed you too! A week is a long time,” She pouted at me.

“Way too long!” I groaned.

“We need a hug too!” Max piped up.

I let out a giggle before making the rounds and hugging all of them but when I got to Jay he asked, “Where are the guys?”

“I couldn’t wait to see Soph, so I ran off without them,” I giggled.

“There they are,” Tom pointed at them.

Once they came we all shared a longer greeting. It was so nice to be in England, I’ve always wanted to come here and let alone being here with all my friends, it’s just the greatest ever and I can’t wait for all the good times to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg i hate that and you're like, oh crap, i need to do that lol!

BUT FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL BTR!!!!!!!!! i still like can't actually believe that i'm going to get to see them in person and idk how i'm supposed to focus in school on monday.... my energy levels are going to be a total high!!!!!

comments?