I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Happy Birthday to Kirstie

“Rise and shine, sweetheart!” someone said loudly, waking me from my slumber.

I let out a groan and rolled over, taking my blankets with me to cover my head. I didn’t want to get up! I actually slept well last night!

“Sophia,” they spoke softer this time as I felt weight being pushed onto my bed.

I groaned again, making this mysterious person chuckle. I knew who it was from their voice already. But I still didn’t want to get up! As I protested, their arms came around me, pulling me into their chest. Even with my eyes closed, I felt my smile curl across my lips.

“Logie,” I muttered.

“We’re leaving soon and you’re not up,” he chuckled once again. I could feel the heat from his breath tickle the back of my neck.

“I just want to sleep,” I whined.

“You can sleep on the plane,” he assured me.

“But,” I pouted while turning around to look at him.

“Come on. It’ll do you good to leave for a little bit,” he went on.

“I guess,” I huffed.

“Get a move on, my little English girl,” he said with a new pep to his tone while he got to his feet.

Once he was gone, I let out a sigh and got around to leave for the airport. He was right. I needed to get out of Stupid England where Nathan is. He’s sent me so many messages. I haven’t answered or replied to any of them. The main reason is because… I don’t know what to do about everything! I like the guy, but… I don’t know if it’s worth giving him another chance.

Pushing that aside, I grabbed my things and headed downstairs with everyone. My dad was in the room so there was a lot of tension. Thankfully we were leaving only minutes later.

“I never thought I’d be going to Disneyland in Paris!” Kirstie squealed once we were in our seats, ready for take off.

“Happy birthday to Kirstie!” I giggled.

“And we all get to enjoy her present,” Logan snickered as he took the seat next to me.

“Thank you, Kirstie,” I heard James chuckle.

Everyone went onto exchange words… about how excited they were mostly. I kind of zoned out and piddled with my phone. Subconsciously, my fingers were shuffling through all the messages that Nathan had sent. I hadn’t deleted them yet… I wasn’t exactly sure what to do with them either.

“I wouldn’t bother with him,” Logan spoke softly as he leaned over a little closer.

“But…”

“No, we don’t need him to ruin our fun,” he cut me off while taking my phone.

He hit a few buttons before giving it back, showing that… he had deleted all of Nathan’s messages. I was thankful for it, but…

“Cheer up. I want to see that beautiful smile,” he went on, sending me a smile of his own.

Seeing that, I couldn’t help it! I smiled! Why does he do that! To try and hide the redness that came over me, I nuzzled into his chest. He chuckled before letting his arms drape around me, holding me close.

I wasn’t exactly sure what… Logan and I were doing. He’s cute… obviously. And I’m kind of in a vulnerable state, so I don’t know if there’s… feelings there. There can’t be! I just had a falling out with my boyfriend. Logan’s just being nice and comforting me. I’m looking into this too much! I just need to forget about being involved with boys and have a good time with five of my closest friends!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie... you're always excited! So you're excitement level has to be pretty close to it's highest peak... hahahaha jk

Soph