I'm Looking for Something More Than This

That’s What Scares Me

“Ready to see our suite we get to be staying in?” Kendall asked, standing in front of the door as the rest of us stood there.

“Just open the door Kendall,” Carlos laughed.

“Fine, fine,” He chuckled, opening the door.

”AHHH!” I squealed, running inside.

The guys got us reservations at the awesome Disney suite and it was so adorable! There was Disney pictures on the wall and they had mickey mouse mirrors and everything! It was so cute. There was even an amazing view of the park. I hurried into the bedroom and starting jumping up and down on the bed, feeling how comfy it was.

“I think she likes it,” Logan chuckled.

“Soph, come feel how squishy this bed is!” I buzzed.

She climbed up with me and the two of us jumped up and down on the bed, giggling like we were little kids again. That’s why I love Disney, because you can be like you’re a kid again and it’s so amazing.

“Best birthday ever!” I giggled.

“Nice way you spend celebrating you’re an adult, pretend to be a kid,” James teased.

“But that’s why she’s so special,” Kendall smiled at me.

I let out a little aw, hopping off of the bed to give him a sweet kiss. I then hopped back up on the bed with Sophie and said to everyone, “So let’s go to Disney!”

“Kirstie, the park closes in like an hour,” Carlos informed me.

“But…but…” I whined, looking out the window and seeing the park.

“But tomorrow is your birthday and then it’s more special because you get to spend the first day there on your birthday,” Soph said to me.

“That’s true,” I agreed.

“Then after we do Disney, to celebrate you being 21, we can all go out for some drinks since Soph can drink here,” James snickered.

“You guys are not going to get me drunk!” I laughed, pointing at them.

“C’mon, live a little Kirstie,” Logan joked.

“Don’t pressure her into anything she doesn’t want to do,” Kendall pouted, pulling me against his chest.

“Yeah,” I pouted at them. “But we can go party as long as you guys don’t have such a bad hangover we can’t go to Disney the next day.”

“Because that is super important,” Soph added in.

“It is!” I giggled.

“Well leave it to us, we’ll plan something super fun,” Logie told me.

“That’s what scares me,” I laughed.

All of us chatted a while longer before deciding we’d head out to get some dinner. Sophie and I were getting ready together and we hadn’t brought up Nathan at all and I wasn’t planning on doing it to bring her down but I did go over and give her a hug.

“You doing okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m good, I am,” She assured me. “I’m just going to try to figure out my feelings but kind of get away from all of that.”

“Yay! That makes me happy,” I beamed. “And we’re going to have so much fun!”

“You’re right we are!” Soph agreed as we met the guys in the main room and headed to get some food.

We’ve barley been here an hour and I’m already loving this. Sometimes it’s nice to just get away and I’m with all the people that matter the most to me and that’s the best present I can ever have!
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS! I AM LEAVING IN 30 MINUTES FOR THE BTR CONCERT! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirstie and the BTR boys

comments?