I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Those Little Wankers!

After a long… long day exploring the park, we finally went back to our room late in the night. I plopped down on the couch and let out a yawn that I had been fighting since we made it to the building.

“Someone’s tired,” Logan teased as he walked by, continuing to his room.

“But today was so much fun,” I yawned once again.

“I haven’t seen you smile like that in a long time,” Kirstie beamed as she sat on a chair across from me.

“She’s got a single glow,” James taunted.

“I do not!” I groaned.

“Maybe you should go mingle with someone then…” Carlos added.

“Yeah, just let me hunt down prince charming,” I muttered.

“What about…” James started up again.

“Logan,” Kendalll finished for him while joining Kirstie in her seat.

“What?” I threw back at him… along with Kirstie.

“There’s something there between you two,” Carlos explained.

“We’re friends.”

“And you can stay friends…” Kendall taunted.

“Did you know about this?” I asked Kirstie.

“NO!” she laughed, “but now that they brought it up, I can… kind of see it.”

“What?!” I complained.

“Just go give him a little kiss,” Carlos winked at me.

“No! I just broke up with my boyfriend!”

“Do it! He’ll like it,” James wiggled his eyebrows at me.

Did they… know something that I didn’t? It bothered me! And they kept teasing me about it! And the more they did it, the more… I thought about… how cute he was. Before I could think about it anymore, I went to my room, but not before wishing Kirstie another happy birthday.

Once there, I just… laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling… thinking about Logan. Why would they even say such a think like that? After everything with Nathan! But… all I could think about was… kissing him… Just feel how smooth his lips were, look back into his gorgeous brown eyes, feel his soft fingers tips brush along my skin…

AH! NO! That’s my best friend’s brother! That’s not happening! I don’t want it to happen… I mean, I do, but… I don’t! No! It’s not going there… never! But then someone knocks on the door! And boom, Logan’s walking through the door… and he looked so adorable. I did everything I could to hold in a groan.

“The guys told me that you wanted to… see me,” he spoke up.

My look hardened towards him. Those little wankers! But something… came over me. I… wanted to… play along. While nodding my head, I patted the spot next to me on my bed. He sat down, slowly bringing his eyes up to mine. They looked like they were searching for something. I was totally unsure of myself now!

Before I could get a word out, he let his tongue slide across his bottom lip and then let it coil back into his mouth, only to… bit his lip. Oh my gosh! That did it! I was a goner… and leaning right into those perfect lips of his. It lasted for a few seconds before I realized that… I’m kissing Logan!

I pulled away, leaving us both panting. I wanted to kiss him again, but… I couldn’t. I was suddenly embarrassed. I shouldn’t have done that! Why did I do that?! Before I could start apologizing, Logan brought his smooth hand up to push my hair back, letting it cup my chin afterwards.

All of my words got caught in my throat. There was no way I could speak any of them. I was so captivated by his gaze. While I was still in this trance, he pressed his lips back against mine, being a little more bold this time. As the moment intensified, I laid back onto the bed, bringing him with me. Not once did we break it. And not once from that point on did I think negatively towards our actions. Everything I had imagined it’d be with him was exactly that… and so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahah d'www!! That's awesome!

comment??