I'm Looking for Something More Than This

I Miss You And Logie

Today we were going home! I’m so excited, even if it is sad that we have to leave Disneyworld. James and Carlos left this morning for California but the rest of us were currently sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to Texas. Sophie was all cuddle up on Logan’s lap while Kendall and I sat across from them and Kendall laid his head in my lap as I stroked his soft dark blonde locks.

“I’m nervous to see your family,” Kendall spoke up.

“What?” I giggled.

“Kendall, you’ve met our family a ton. And your family is really good friends with ours,” Logan chuckled.

“Yeah, but I’ve never met your parents while I’m dating their daughter,” He replied.

“Are you kidding? They love you Kendall,” I smiled, leaning down and kissing his cheek.

“I hope they like me,” Soph spoke up.

“Sophie, they’re going to love you. Trust me, besides, we’re going to be super busy having tons of fun,” I told her.

“And we have to make you some barbeque. We have the best barbeque,” Logan spoke up.

“We really do,” I smiled.

“It’s true, I’ve only been to their house in Texas like maybe three times but out at their house we eat barbeque constantly,” Kendall spoke up. “And it’s so good.”

“Stop guys, you make me want to be home right now,” I pouted playfully.

Just then my phone rang and I smiled at the number before hitting the green button and holding it to my ear.

“Hi Kirstie!” My 12 year old sister buzzed.

“Hey Presley,” I beamed. “What’s up sweet girl?”

“When are you going to be here?” She asked.

“We’re just getting on the plane. Mom has our flight number so you can get on flight tracker and it’ll show you where we are,” I smiled.

“I miss you and Logie,” Presley said.

“We miss you too,” I replied. “And remember, Kendall and our friend Sophie are coming too.”

“I’m so excited!” She buzzed just like me. “And I need you and Logie to help me with my homework too, I don’t understand it.”

“Well we’re on our way,” I smiled. “Love you girl!”

“I love you,” Presley told me. “Can I talk to Logie?”

“Yeah, I’ll give him the phone,” I told her, removing the phone from my ear and as I was handing it off to my brother, Kendall yelled, “Hi Presley!”

I heard her laugh and then she said, “Hi Kendall!”

Logan snickered at them before taking the phone and sharing his own conversation with our little sister. It sounded similar to the one I just had and they shared goodbyes before hanging up.

“I forgot you guys had a little sister!” Soph spoke up.

“Yeah, Presley is 12,” I informed her. “She’s so sweet, you’ll love her.”

“She’s going to love you,” Logan said, holding Sophie a little closer.

“Hey guys, we can go board now,” Kendall spoke up.

”YAY!” I cheered as we all got up and hurried onto the plane.

I love being in Europe and it’s been tons of fun but I can’t wait to go home and see my family. I haven’t seen them in forever and it’s going to nice to have some time at home.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahah i am so enjoying my kenny right now hahahah

comments?