I'm Looking for Something More Than This

I'll Show You the Good Stuff

“Oh gosh, Logan’s cocking,” Kirstie muttered as she walked out into the backyard.

“Hey, I can cook,” he threw back at his sister.

“You only cook grilled cheese!” Presley giggled at her brother.

“But you said it’s the best grilled cheese you’ve ever had,” he snickered.

“Well it is…” she agreed.

“Aw,” I couldn’t help but smile. I wish I had a brother!

Even though he wasn’t facing me, I could still see a dimple take over his cheek, letting me know that he was smiling. I just can’t get over how adorable he is… still!

“So, Soph, what do you think of all this sun you’re seeing?” Kendall teased as he sat on the other side of Kirstie.

“It’s hot,” I chuckled. Even though it’s usually a bit cloudy back home, this sunlight was nice… it as just really warm.

“It’s only because you’re here,” Logan smirked over at me.

“Logan!” I shot back at him, knowing his sister was around. Is that… too much for her? I didn’t even know!

“Where are you from, Sophie?” their mom asked once the redness from my face faded.

“I’m from London,” I told her with a smile.

“I want to go to London!” Presley squealed… like Kirstie does.

“You would have so much fun,” I smiled at her.

“Logan said I could go the next time he went… but he didn’t take me,” she went on to glare at Logie.

“But the last time I went was unplanned and a caught up in the moment thing,” he countered.

“He just wanted to see Sophie,” Kendall chuckled.

“I did not,” Logan bickered.

“I’m glad he came. I wanted to see him,” I defended him.

A soft round of aws went around everyone. My cheeks didn’t turn as red this time though! I think I’m getting used to this now…

But shortly after this, Logan said that everything was done… after he checked with his dad… and he went on to finish everything. He still seemed proud of his work though.

“Come on, Soph, I’ll show the good stuff,” he said while handing me a plate at the table where all the food was.

He went on to rattle off everything that was in front of us… and pouring it onto my plate. It was a mini mountain by the time he was through! My gosh, Logan!

“I can’t eat all of this,” I giggled after we had sat down.

“Sure you will,” he assured me while his parents sat across from us.

Presley trotted over and sat next to me, sending me a smile before having at her plate. She’s so adorable. I can’t wait to hang out with her more. She seems comfortable with me though. This is good right?

Throughout our little dinner, everyone kept asking me how I liked everything. It tasted… amazing. And that was pretty much my response for each of their questions. I have been missing out!

After all of that amazing food, Logan brought out marshmallows. Presley caught sight of it and hurried to run over to him, snatching it away. She then went rushing over to the grill and was there for a few moments. Their mom got up to help her though.

Minutes later, she came over with something in each hand. When she was close enough, she held a hand out for me. I took it with a smile only to find that… it was a s'more!

“Thank you, sweetie,” I told her.

“You’re welcome,” she smiled so brightly.

“I want one!” Logan whined from the other side of me.

“Sophie and I get the first ones,” She stuck her tongue out at him, bringing a pout over his face.

“Aw, you can have a bite of mine,” I told him while holding it up to his mouth.

Before he took that bite, he raised an eyebrow. While he was chewing, I took my own bite. His arm then came around my waist, pulling me closer to him. When no one was looking, he pressed a soft, quick kiss to my lips. It was sugary, sweet, and yummy. As perfect as I could ask for…

Once we parted, I leaned into him a little more. We even went on to share bites of my sweet treat. Gosh, it was so cute. I didn’t even care if anyone noticed this. I think I have… genuine feelings for this boy now… I like him… a lot… and I don’t care who knows it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Noooothing... hahahaha

Soph

comment??