I'm Looking for Something More Than This

I Need to Know More

“Bye, mom! See ya, dad!” Logan said to his parents as all of us were parting at the airport.

Yes, the time has come that we have to leave. I’m going back to California with everyone though. I don’t think anyone back home knows this, but… I feel like it’s the right thing for me to do. And plus, I can’t just leave my boyfriend like that…

After another round of goodbyes from everyone in the Henderson family, we talked off, feeling a little sad. I really bonded with all of them. It’s going to be different without them.

“I miss them already,” Logan sighed while resting his head on my shoulder once we were waiting to board our plane.

“You’ll see them soon,” I assured him as my hand found its way into his thick, dark hair.

“This is the only thing that sucks about this whole thing,” he huffed, referring to his career.

“It’ll be ok, my Logie,” I tried to cheer him up while wrapping my arms around him tightly, giving him a squeeze.

“How do you do it?” he asked softly.

“Do what?” I questioned, wrinkling my features up to look at him.

“Being away from your parents? You don’t have any siblings do you?” he pressed on.

“My mom passed away when I was three, so I didn’t really know her,” I shrugged.

“Oh my gosh, really?” he seemed stunned… like everyone else when I tell them.

“I don’t remember too much about her, so,” I shrugged once again.

“Why haven’t you told me any of this?” he asked softly.

“I just… didn’t feel like it was important.”

“Soph,” he countered.

“I guess I have a brother too,” I let slide past my mouth.

“Wait, you guess?”

“My dad had this thing with this woman and I guess she got pregnant. But I never met him, so,” I shrugged yet again.

“Why are you so… apathetic when you talk about all of this?” he questioned.

“It’s just… I don’t think about it too much… or even talk about it,” I shrugged yet again.

“Soph… you can talk to me about it. I’m sure Kirstie would listen too,” he pressed on, care nearly dripping from his words.

“I know, but… it doesn’t really bother me,” I told him.

“You’re going to open up to me if you’re living with me,” he teased.

“I have opened up to you,” I giggled.

“More. I want to know everything about you,” he went on, planting a soft kiss to my cheek.

“You know about everything.”

“Nope… I need to know more,” he grinned.

I just rolled my eyes playfully before nuzzling up to him. Over time, Kirstie and Kendall came over with us. They had stopped to get something to eat. Kendall still seemed a little… not like Kendall. Kirstie and I gave up trying to figure out why. I would hope when we got to Cali it might help some. I ran out of ideas as to why he’s acting this way. I just hope nothing rubs off on Logan! We got a good thing going right now… and I want it to stay that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok Kirstie... I'll be here... in my James bubble :D hahaha

comment??