I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Friends?

I woke up this morning… with Logan next to me. This was new. He’s usually gone by the time I wake up in the morning. He was already awake, however he was just lying there, looking back at me with those gorgeous brown eyes.

“Morning,” he spoke gently as he swiped a few strains of hair out of my face.

“Good morning,” I grinned while nuzzling up to him, planting a soft kiss on his neck.

He chuckled as he pulled me in closer. The two of us laid here until we heard other movement around the house. This told us that Kirstie was up. Figuring we should go see how she was, we crawled from bed, making our way downstairs.

We found Kirstie in the kitchen, getting a pot of coffee going. Once she saw us, she sent us a smile along with a good morning. This was… good. Right? We haven’t had happy morning Kirstie in a while. It actually... made me smile.

“You look happy,” Logan started.

“I just woke up… happy,” she replied.

“Awww,” I cooed.

After that she was kind of quiet. But she still had this small smile curled across her lips. Ok… I can live with that. While I started breakfast, she wondered off up the stairs. By the time Logan and I had finished, she was coming back down and saying that she had to leave. Oh well… ok then.

“She’s acting… different,” Logan spoke while I was clearing the table.

“She’s smiling again though,” I assured him.

“That is true… and we’re all alone,” he went on as he came up behind me.

His arms hooked around my middle, letting his chin rest on my shoulder. He was still able to reach over and press his lips against my neck, leaving soft, playful kisses behind. They made me giggle as he pressed harder. But there was something eating at me. I really… needed to tell him something.

“Kirstie and I went out to lunch the other day…” I started with no sign of his kisses letting up.

“Mhm,” he acknowledged my words.

“We… met someone…” I went on.

“Mmm…”

“Logan, Nathan’s in town,” I forced out.

Right away, his kisses stopped. Gradually, his lips pulled away from my skin and he even stepped back from me. Lovely!

“W-what?” he asked.

“He wanted to… meet up. Kirstie went with me, so she can clarified everything. Nothing happened. He just wanted to talk,” I quickly explained.

“You… went and saw him?” he questioned.

“Yeah,” I confessed.

“Why?” his feautres wrinkled up.

“I don’t know. I felt like I owed him at least a conversation,” I sighed.

“And how did it go?” he countered.

“Fine,” I shrugged.

“Just fine?” he pressed on.

“I mean… everything was friendly, so…”

“So you’re… friends?”

“I guess… Is that… ok with you?”

“You don’t have feelings for him, do you?” he asked.

“No… I only have feelings for my Logie Bear,” I assured him as I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely.

As his lips curled up into a small smile, I pressed mine against his. Ok… he’s fine with this… or so I think. I think the shock of what I had said was the worst part. He probably wasn’t expecting it. His reaction was ok though. It didn’t start anything… only ended in kisses. I like these kinds of conversations. Everything’s still good for us! For now anyway…
♠ ♠ ♠
But I still love him! *sighs* hahaha

comment??