I'm Looking for Something More Than This

Did You Guys... See That?

Something… woke me up the next morning. It was so soft… and gentle. As my eyes tried to open, a happy sigh came out of me. When they focused, I caught Nathan leaving tender kisses along my neck. Um… What?

“Morning, beautiful,” he grinned once our eyes met.

“… Morning,” I was unsure where to even begin.

He smiled wider than before as he tried to lean in for a… kiss. What is going on?! Before he could make contact, I placed my hands on his chest, pushing away.

“What are you doing?” I pushed out.

“Giving you want you want,” he smirked, placing his lips back to my neck.

“What I want. What are you talking about?” I countered.

His features wrinkled up then. With that same expression staying on his face, he reached across the armrest to the table, grabbing onto his phone. After he hit a few buttons on his phone, he flipped it around to show me a message that… I had sent to him….

‘I’m too shy to just tell you in person, so I’m sending this to say how much I dearly adore you and want you to ask me to be your girlfriend. I just think you’re so cute and wonderful,’ was what it said.

Umm…

“I didn’t send that,” I told him.

“It’s… from you,” he replied.

“But I didn’t…” I started up again, but something caught my eye.

My phone was blinking from the table that Nathan had picked his up from. Totally dropping that sentence, I sat up to snatch it. Tapping on the screen a few times, it took me to my messages. I had one… from Nathan…

It was a lengthy message. Summing it up, he wanted to be my boyfriend again. I flashed it off to him like he had done to me with his phone. His face pretty much mirrored mine as I read over the message I was supposed to have sent him.

“I didn’t send that, but… I do think you are really lovely,” he smiled.

The weight of his words brought a shade of pink over my face. I had to look away, hoping he’d do the same. But hearing him chuckle softly told me he had saw. Ah! No! He can’t!

When I didn’t move, He pulled me against him as he slid to my side, nearly forcing me to look into his gorgeous eyes. I have… missed him.

“If you’re willing, I would love to… try again,” he spoke gently.

Everything in me wanted to jump at this and tell him yes! Yes a million times! But… something in me was holding me back.

“There’s… no one else?” I questioned.

“No. There hasn’t been since we broke up,” he confessed… and I believed him.

“I’ve… missed you,” I let him know

“I’ve missed you too,” he let a small smile form.

“So…” I couldn’t help but smile.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend… again? I promise not to be a complete idiot this time,” he went on before I could answer.

“I would love to be your girlfriend again,” I smiled.

Without another word, he leaned over to press his lips against mine. Before it could progress into anything, we heard… cheers. It scared the two of us. I turned around to find… Kendall and Kirstie in the doorway to the kitchen. Oh no…

“Did you guys… see that…”

“Whole thing,” Kendall cut me off.

“Oh no,” I groaned while burying my face into Nathan’s chest.

They went on to tease us throughout the whole morning… and they confessed to sending those text messages. I should have known! But… it got Nathan and I back to where I wanted us to be. I guess I’m thankful… I’m not about to tell them that though!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my last chapter :( so sad!

comment??