Status: In Progress

Suburbia

One

"Wendy Mills!"
Her head snapped up,her eyebrows knit as she scanned the small classroom for the source of
yelling. This was only her second day at the new school, and there's no way she could have any enemies..hell,she didn't even talk to anyone.
"Yeah, I'm talking to you!" Her head whipped around to the front door, where a tall lanky kid stood infront of it, his hands on his hips.
Her eyes roamed to the teacher, who had her hand on her forehead and was slowly shaking her head as she graded papers, but she didn't speak up. Before Wendy could confront him and ask if there was another Wendy Mills at the school, he stomped over to the desk.
"You did this to me!" She shook her head, before he followed where his finger was pointing to at his stomach.
He had clearly stuffed another shirt of his down the other one he was wearing.
"You are tearing this family apart!" He yelled again.
Wendy backed down in her seat..someone need's to get this kid some Ritalin.
"You think you can just get me pregnant and then leave us?" He yelled again without skipping a beat. "I--"
She tried to tell him he had the wrong Wendy, before he cut her off.
"No," He shook his head, "You are defiantly going to pay child support at the very least!"
Wendy's eyebrows still knit, she looked around to see if anyone else would speak up. Most of them were groaning or shaking their heads at him, the other half were trying to hide a smile, while the small remainder had a hand mashed into their ear, trying to finish last minute homework.
"Mr. Barakat, study hall is over in three minutes. You better run--" He cut the teacher off,
"Ms. Hawthorne, she has to feel the baby kick!"
She sighed,rubbing her forehead,before going back to her paperwork.
"Um,Barakat?" She addressed him, not knowing his full name.
"Shh!" He said,grabbing her hand and forcing it onto her stomach.
"Did you feel that?" His eyes were wide and he nodded slowly,
"I told you, you made this, now you have to pay child support!
" Before either could speak, the bell overhead rang, and he cussed quietly under his breath,
"Fuck, Mr. Anderson is gonna kill me!"
Before he sprinted down the stairs. Wendy looked around at everyone else,seeing if anyone was going to tell her what just happened. No one even glanced at her, or gave her any explanation which only meant one thing: this was normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had these ideas for a while, and finally getting around to writing it. Gonna try and update twice a week. :)