Outbreak

Station

When we get to the police station its about five o'clock and two zombies walking around. I take Travie's bat and beat the shit outta them. Dad's revenge will never cease with these fuckers limping around all willy-nilly.
"Jesus, what'd he ever do to you?" Travie said when he got his bat back.
"Become vulnerable, get infected, die and become a flesh eating monster." I said.
"Luna." Khloe said but stopped herself. I look at her.
"Sorry. Been the fucking worse two months of my life." My dad's death is still a fresh wound for me and Khloe.
"Who'd this belong to?" Jared asked when we safely got inside and checked inside for one of those fuckers.
"Our dad." Khloe said. "He died saving us. There were too many and he said he'd hold them off and orderd us to leave. We each took out own cars to this station. He didn't come back as his self. He was a zombie. Luna took her rifle and shot him." Fresh tears were rolling down my face, I was turned away from them so they couldn't see me. "She's my adopted sister, been that was since she was three and I was four. I'm only two months older than her."
"Luna you okay?" Travie asked.
"Fine." I say in the strongest voice possible. "I'm okay." I wiped the tears away and I walked up the stairs. "Follow me." I show them to the bedroom. Me and Khloe sleep in one room with the door locked and barred and chained at night. Can't be too careful. "This is where we sleep. The bathroom is through that door and the arsenals and such are put right there."
"How do we know we can trust you." Jared asked me.
"Oh I don't know maybe because I just gave your sorry asses some shelter. Wasted precious gas on you two so your asses wouldn't die from the swarm of fucking zombies. I just saved your pretty lily white ass and you think you can't trust us. Now how can I trust you is the real question. How do I know your not just gonna fuck us over and leave with our supplies?"
"We haven't seen a living, breathing woman in two months. I haven't smoked any weed and I sure didn't have no compay of the opposite sex in that long either. I want you around, the hell, I'd rather be around you and your big ass and then him and his dick any day." Travie says.
"Hey." Jared said souding slightly offended.
"I rather have pussy than dick anyday." Travie said looking at him. "Especially with that fine pice of woman standing right there. I can do her justice and then some and stick around to care for her. I would never abandon you Jared and leave you alone but I'd put her in front of you any damn day. I know you just met me, but I don't think I'm ever going to leave your side."
"Really/" I said. I knew what he said was with pure intentions. I walked over and grabbed his hand. "Well I don't ever plan on leaving yours." He leaned over and gently kissed my lips. Boy I haven't felt that in about two and a half months.
Khloe looks at me all happy like and then she glances at Jared and I nod his way as to say 'make your move now'. She did. She walked up to him in all the five feet and three-fourths of an inch and grabs his collar, pulls him down to her level and kisses him.
"Let me lock up okay." I barred, chained and locked the door. He was right behind me, he walked me over to the opposite side of the room while Jared and Khloe occupied the bathroom. Our kisses were hot, heavy and eccentric. Neither of us had been touched in so long it was our hands and mouths were everywhere it seemed all at once. He raised my shirt up just so and kissed my stomach. Since the lower half of my body seemed a lot more sensitive than the top I kinda twitched. He looked up at me and had this teasing smile, so he went lower. He kissed just right below my belly button, I twitched and gasped, lower, same reaction. He removed my pants and gently bit my thigh. I gasped.
"A bit sensitive are we." he chuckled huskily. "Oh and who were these for he said playing with the frill of my underwear."
"What a woman can't feel badass sexy and kill the undead?" He removed my thong and slipped the head a couple of times into her pussy and teased me with it. I was so damn tight and dripping wet, his cock once slid up in my pussy with its full lenght, I gasped as I felt the full magnitude of his big cock slide inside my pussy. I began fucking him with wild abandon, moaning as he tried to fill me with his huge cock. I clenched her muscles tighter around his dick as I rode him like a cowgirl. Bouncing up and down faster and harder, while Travie sucked on my swollen nipples. I was in ecstasy... I didn't want to stop fucking him, ever! Travie gyrated his hips while slamming his cock deeper into my pussy. His dick was forcing me to have one orgasm after another, each one longer and more intense than the last. I thought she died and went to heaven. I had never felt anything like this in my life. After we were both spent and cum was all around us. I saw the bathroom door open and wanted to cover myself. Travie grabbed one of the blankets and covered us in it. I was content, even if it was only until we had to leave the station.