Outbreak

Change In Scene

A loud boom came outta nowhere and a few moments later the undead fuckers were at our cell. I tried to grab for one of the hatchets Travie had and twisted wrong and cut my stomach.

"LUNA!" Travie shouted shooting some zombies then came over to me.

"I'm okay. Khloe go to the camp that's in the middle of fuck-ass nowhere! We''l be there soon. GO!"

While Travie kept an eye on the zombies I made a makeshift bandage for my stomach. I grabbed our bags and weapons and climbed out the back window which was on a ladder that led to an alley way.
I always parked back here just in case. I lowered the ladder to the car and there was no zombie in sight. Travie and I managed to get in my car and drive off noticing a shit ton of zombies in front of what used to be the station. I drove all the way to the campsite then just sat in the car.

"Luna." Travie said. My hand was on my stomach. "Let me see." I lifted my shirt. A giant gash was on my stomah and bleeding profusively. He helped me out the car and I sat down while he properly bandaged me up with the help of Khloe.

We all sat down and ate dinner and then Khloe and Jared went to sleep while Travie and stayed on watch in case of zombies.

"How are you feeling?" Travie asked me.

"I'm okay Travie." I say shifting in my position againt a giant oak.

That night nothing happened. Nothing at all.
When it was our turn to switch shifts I got in the tent and layed carefully down, trying not to disrupt the wound. Travie layed behind me and held my hands.

"Luna. I wish I met you a long time ago so we wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit. I would've started the tattoo shop with you and went on tour with you. I would have never got heartbroken over Katy Perry or anyone for that matter cause you'dve been my one and only."

I kiss him once, twice. Then he kisses me hard on the mouth. We're breathing heavily from making out.

"Luna." he breathed my name.

I groaned inwardly and say out loud.

"We can't. I'm not really quiet." I say.

He burrowed his head in my back. He was so turned on.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Whose there?" Jared said cocking the gun he held. Travie and I get out of the tent. "Show yourself!"

A guy with snakebites, pale skin, short brown hair and bad tattoos comes out of the woods with a man looking girl. I mean she could be pretty, maybe, nevermind..

"Will? How the hell?" I said out loud cause Khloe couldn't say not two words. "Yoshii." I acknowledge the man looking chic.

"Luna." she said back to me in a monotone voice.

There was such an awkward silence.

"Why is it so awkawrd?" Travie pointed out.

"Hey you're Travie McCoy and you're Jared. Big fans." he said. Yoshii just kinda stood next to him. "So are you two...together?"

"Yup." and Travie being the proud guy he is kisses me long and deep in front of everybody.

Then we just sit around, on guard, listening to how they got out and survived.