Status: For Kate ♥

Limits

Jane was always the quiet and studious student, but she had secrets bottled up inside, hiding in the darkest depths of her mind. She couldn’t stop, even though she knew it was wrong. Her mind had trapped her in an endless loop with no chance of escape. She needed to overcome her insecurity and Liam Payne was the right guy for the job with his chocolate brown eyes that welcomed every person with an open mind. Will she listen to her friends and Liam? Will she realize what she has before she goes too far and pushes herself beyond her limits?

Liam Payne, the sweet, responsible guy who could be a bit of a flirt, was just as secretive. Under that gentle and easygoing nature was a façade. Pain was hiding under that mask. He didn’t want to show it to the world. He hid behind his sweet and witty banter. Liam cared about everyone around him, but had a tendency to fall in love fast; there were no boundaries or limits with him.
Every secret melts before him as one looks into his warm brown eyes. But, how can he help anyone when he needs to help himself first? The limits are set, but can they stop each other from going over the edge?

Secrets playing at your lips
Limits reached, some don’t exist
Living, loving, all the same
Nothing ever will remain
Pushing the envelope
Going over the edge
Trying to stop
No one there to light the way
Until he stops and smiles at you
Bringing rain upon a desert so dry
Bringing life to the barren landscape
Falling fast
The colors a blur
Waiting until it fades to black
Hand in hand
A savior born
In lover’s hearts remain trust
Warmth in your arms
As the color returns
Red as the roses
Colors your cheeks
As you melt into his warm embrace
Pushing limits or pushing fate?