Status: completed

Please Take Me Home

Fine, just leave

"Zack? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you." He walked in without me inviting him. I looked out into the hallway to see if Jack was with him cause he left a few hours ago and I forgot where he told me he was going. I crossed my eyebrows and followed him into the kitchen. I jumped up on the counter and looked at him. He looked nervous and worried. 

"Zack, what's up? You look nervous"

"I, um, need to..tell you something." He looked down again at the ground.

I swallowed, "Zack, just spit it out."

"There's no easy way to say this but."

"Zack."

"Jack cheated on you."

What? He did not just say that.

"What?"

"Jack cheated on you," he looked up and into my eyes. He was telling the truth.

"Um, when?"

"A couple weeks after we left for tour."

"Do you know who?"

"Some girl he met at a club."

"Was he drunk?"

He sighed, "No."

I felt a lump in my throat and my eyes began to water over.

"I'm sorry Layla."

"Can you leave?"

"Are you okay?" He came over to me but I hopped off the counter and went to the front door.

"Fine, just leave."

"I'm really sorry Layla. I'm sorry you had to hear it from me and if you need to talk, just call me and I'll be there."

I nodded and shut the door behind him, locking it and sliding down to the floor and letting the tears fall freely.

What was that two nights ago? When he told me that he didn't want to lose me? He was going to keep this from me? Alex and the guys kept this from me for months and I was mad at Alex because he told me everything.

Never in my life had I thought that Alex would keep something from me. 

I didn't mean anything to Jack and he stabbed me in the back. He acted like he liked me and he just needed someone to have sex with.

I wiped my eyes and got up off the floor. I walked into the bedroom and took out my suitcase from under the bed.

I didn't know when Jack would be back but I needed to hurry up and get out of here. I didn't want to be here in California anymore. I didn't want to go on tour with them and I didn't want to be near my brother or Jack.

I took out all of my clothes from the drawers in the closet and stuffed them into my suitcase. I was crying the whole time and I grabbed my backpack and stuffed my laptop in and my book. I left Jacks sweatshirt on the bed and I left my clothes from his clothing line next to them. I didn't want any reminders of him. 

I took my phone off the kitchen counter and double checked that I had everything. When I knew I did, I shut the door behind me and walked down the stairs with my suitcase.

I called a cab and climbed into it across the street when it came and I looked back at the apartment complex, seeing a blue car pull into the parking lot. More tears fell down my cheeks as the taxi pulled away from the greatest thing that I encountered.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw shit