Status: completed

Please Take Me Home

Guess I'll just go into the back lounge and masterbate.

"Jack, open the door already!" I whined. 

He was opening and closing the bus door and I just wanted to get the fuck inside and see it already.

He laughed and opened it, letting me go on first and following behind me. I stepped up the three stairs and turned into the front room. There was a couch on the right and another small one on the left with the kitchen there. The table was on the right side after the couch with seats on both sides. I looked down the hallway and saw the bunk area and the back lounge since the door was open. The bathroom was at the front of the hallway but it was shut.

"This is really nice." I nodded. "I already feel at home."

He went around me and smiled, going into the bunk area. I followed him and laughed when I saw him laying in his bunk. 

"What are you doing? You're already tired?"

He nodded, his eyes closed. I shook my head, "Guess I'll just go into the back lounge and masterbate." I said, heading into the back.

I laughed when he grabbed my leg and got out of his bunk. 

"Can I help?"

"Sorry to break it to you, but I was kidding." I placed my hand on him arm and watched his face change from excitement to disappointment.

I put my other hand on his cheek and made him look up at me, "We could do something else though?" I bit my lip and cocked my eyebrow when he looked at me.

"We have thirty minutes." He put his hand behind my neck and pulled me to him, kissing me deeply. I smiled when he walked me backwards and closed the door behind him, laying me on the wrap around couch.