Status: completed

Please Take Me Home

I missed you so much

I got out of the shower, running into my room and getting my outfit that I set out earlier yesterday. I was wearing a cute little sundress that stopped at the knee. I ran back into my bathroom and changed quickly. I blow dried my hair and brushed through it, I was going natural today. My hair was wavy so I let the rest dry on its own while I put on a small amount of mascara.

"Sweetie, are you almost ready?" My dad called up.

"Hang on!" I yelled down to him.

I grabbed my vans and slipped them on, I never wore heels, they were ridiculous. I grabbed my cap and my gown, slipping my gown on and grabbed my keys and my phone. I ran down the stairs and breathed out when I got down.

"Relax hun."

"I can't relax mom, I'm graduating. What if I trip on stage? Oh god, what if I die?"

My mother giggled and took my cap from me and put it on my head, fixing my hair. 

"You'll be fine," she kissed my forehead. I breathed out before kissing my dads cheek and running outside into my car.

"I'll see you guys there!" I pulled out of the driveway and drove my way to the school one more time. I was shaking and I needed my brother here to calm me down. I was nervous and I had anxiety. I breathed in and out slowly before I pulled into the parking lot and walked to the ceremony outside.

An hour later, they were calling up names to get the diplomas and I was nervous as hell. I kept tapping my foot and the girl next to me gave me a dirty look. I stopped tapping my foot and waited for my name to be called. I stopped breathing when it was called and got up from my seat, walking on stage, looking at my shoe. I breathed out.

You can do this.

I grabbed my dipolma and shook a bunch of hands and walked off stage. Before I walked off, I looked into the crowd to see if he was there, but I didn't see him and i felt more anxiety hit me. I walked off stage and sat in my seat and waited for it to be over.

"I now give you, the graduating class of 2007!" The speaker yelled into the microphone. I felt my eyes water as I saw the caps go into the air and I took mine off and threw it up as high as I could. I smiled at all the cheering graduates and waited until I could walk out and find my parents.

I pushed through the graduates and their parents to try and find mine. Once I spotted them I smiled and ran to hug them.

"Congratulations sweetie! We're so proud of you!" My mother was crying and I laughed and hugged her tight. I let her go.

"Thanks mom," I felt tears in my eyes and she looked over my shoulder at the same time that my dad did. My eyebrows came together but I turned around and a huge smile came across my face. I ran to my brother and he twirled me around.

"Congratulations sis." He said into my hair.

He set me down but I didn't let him go. "I missed you so much," I said into his chest. He chuckled and pulled me away to kiss my forehead. We walked over to our parents and they gave him hugs and asked him how he's been. I looked around at all the parents with their graduates and I swore I saw a dark brown haired boy. I looked again and saw him trying to get through the crowd. My mouth was open as he came into view. He caught my eyes and I felt my brother push me to him. I snapped out of it and ran to him, him catching me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I smashed my lips to his and he smiled against me. 

"I missed you too," he laughed when I pulled away. 

"Don't leave me again," I whispered as I put my head to his.

Okay, so you're probably wondering who I just kissed and who my brother is and all that snaz.

Well.

My brother is Alex Gaskarth. Yup. He's from All Time Low. 

And the boy I just jumped on and kissed? That's Jack. Jack Barakat. But I call him my boyfriend. Yup. Woo. Party.

You see, ever since Alex met him in ninth grade and this weird lanky dude kept coming to my house and hanging around my brother, he became my best friend. I grew a liking to him because he made me laugh and he was silly. I was two years younger than both boys. Actually four boys. When I met Rian and Zack, I instantly thought Zack was so hot. And that Rian had really white teeth. They became my best friends too, along with Alex's. When they graduated and left for tour I was devastated. I didn't want Alex to leave and I didn't want Jack to leave. 

When Jack and I became best friends, we were inseparable. He always slept in my room when he slept over and my mom didn't have a problem with it because she knew that I wouldn't do anything. She knew I wasn't like most girls. And Jack knew that too and he would sometimes make jokes about it and tease me but I never let him. 

Until one druken night. There was a party at Rian's house before they left for tour. I didn't mean to sleep with him but I was drunk. I know that's not really an excuse but once I woke up that morning, he was still next to me. He knew that I would never talk to him if he left but he told me he didn't want to when he woke up. He was my first one. Alex wasn't mad because Jack was his best friend and he trusted him not to hurt me but Alex did get mad when Carter, my first boyfriend, and I did it. He absolutely hated Carter and I hated him to because he broke up with me the day after. I only cried a few hours because Jack came and he made me feel better. He was always there for me.

After that night, Jack and I became closer and soon I became his girlfriend at the end of junior year. All of the girls hated me because I was dating him but I didn't care about what people said. I liked Jack and he liked me and that was all that mattered. 

Alex promised me that I would go on tour with them since I wasn't going to college. I was like him in a way and my mom didn't like it when I told her I wasn't going. But she respected my decision since I was eighteen and an adult now. I didn't apply to any colleges because I knew I wouldn't get in and college wasn't for me. I already hated school. 

When they left for tour, I just hung out with Lisa and Kara. They became my best friends and they thought it was cute how me and Jack got together. Lisa was Alex's on and off girlfriend but I still loved her like a sister. Kara was Rian's girlfriend and she was hilarious.

Ever since Alex came back from their first tour and told me how great it was, I wanted to go. And he promised to take me to California since they were writing and recording.

I kissed Jack one more time before I was on the ground again. I held his hand and brought him up to my parents where they hugged him and kissed his cheek. I smiled at Alex before he took out a camera.

"Pictures?" He asked our parents.

"Of course! I almost forgot." My mom took off my gown for me and folded it into her purse. "Jack, darling, you wouldn't mind taking the picture, would you?" My mom asked.

"Of course not," he took the camera from Alex and my parents got on either side of me. We smiled and Jack took the picture. Alex got next to my dad and smiled for the next one. Then it was me and him and I wrapped my arm around his back and he wrapped his around my shoulders. Alex let go and took the camera from Jack and told him to go next to me. I smiled when he came next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. We smiled and Alex took the picture.

"Well, now we have a barbecue set up at home so Alex, call Rian and Zack and tell them that their parents are invited as well." Alex nodded and got out his phone.

Jack hugged me around my shoulders since he was so freaking tall and I was a fucking midget. I felt people's eyes on us as he leaned down and kissed me but I didn't care.

"God, you have no idea how much I missed you." 

"Is that your mouth talking or your dick?"

He laughed. "Both." 

I shook my head and hugged his waist. "We'll see if you can sleep over," I smiled. 

"Alright, lovebirds, let's go." Alex called. 

My parents must've left because I didn't see them anywhere. Jack grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd and to the parking lot. "You take my car," he threw his keys to Alex.

"Alright, see you there." Alex kissed my forehead and hugged me tight before getting into Jacks car.

I let Jack drive me home and I held his hand all the way there. It was silent in the car besides Blink-182 playing in the background.
♠ ♠ ♠
my favorite people