Status: completed

Please Take Me Home

You got a ticket for Layla?

We arrived at my house with a bunch of cars there. I got out and rejoined hands again with Jack. He pulled me in and kissed my forehead before we stepped inside.

"Congratulations!" Everyone yelled. I laughed and said thanks and the party started. Jack went into the kitchen to get us a drink and I hugged everyone, including Jacks parents, May and Joe, Zacks parents, Rians mom and his stepdad and I squealed when I saw Kara and Lisa there.

"Congratulations chica!" Kara yelled. I laughed and hugged her tight.

The older adults stayed inside and I went outside with Kara and Lisa and saw Rian, Zack, their band crew, Matt and Alex. I smiled as I hugged Rian and Zack.

"I missed you guys so much! You have to tell me about tour!" I smiled. Zack kissed my cheek and Rian squeezed my shoulder. I greeted everyone else and hugged Alex again.

I walked back over to Jack who came outside with a soda.

"Soda?" I asked.

"There's no alcohol," he frowned. I giggled and kissed him. I missed him so much. And that was my mouth talking not my female parts, I swear.

"Did you ask your mom?" 

"No.." 

"Well what are you waiting for?" He whined.

"If you keep on whining you won't sleep over," I crossed my arms.

He smiled and kissed me again. "Please?" I hated him so much for giving me the puppy dog eyes. I loved those eyes. 

I groaned and stomped into the house. I spotted my mom in the kitchen and went over to her.

"Hey, um. Can Jack sleep over?" I was hoping she'd say yes. I mean, who wouldn't? He's adorable.

"Of course." Told you. I kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." I walked back out and walked over to Jack who was talking to Matt, their tour manager.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I wrapped mine around his middle.

"So yeah, you guys will fly back to California and finish writing and start recording." Matt said.

"Alright man, cool." Jack nodded. "You got a ticket for Layla?" Jack pointed to me.

Matt nodded and turned to me, "Your ticket's all set and you'll be going to the airport with the guys tomorrow afternoon. I talked to your mom about it already and she said it was fine as long as we watch you." I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Matt." Jack patted his shoulder and he walked away. 

"What did your mom say?" Jack turned to me, wrapping his other arm around me.

"She said no." I bit my cheek. He frowned and I laughed. "You actually believed that? Who would say no to you?" I touched his cheek.

He squeezed my side and I jumped away from him. He knew it tickled me. "Jack!" I yelled. 

"That's what you get for lying to me!" He laughed and stepped closer to me.

"I was kidding," I poked him.

He smiled and caught my face in between his hands. I smiled and placed my hands on his bony hips. He leaned down the small distance and kissed me softly. 

"Get a room!" Alex yelled. I pulled away from Jack and flipped him the finger. 

"I love you too." Alex smiled. I shook my head and faced Jack again.

Everyone starting leaving at eight thirty and everyone was gone at nine thirty. I helped my mom clean up and move the coffee table back in front of the couch. Alex washed the dishes while Jack put the leftovers away. 

I walked into the kitchen and hugged Alex before grabbing Jacks arm and leading him upstairs. 

"You forgot clothes, didn't you?" I asked when I closed my door.

He nodded when I turned back around. I walked over to my dresser and got out his shirt and a pair of jeans he left here a while ago.

I put them on top of my dresser and walked into my bathroom. He leaned against the doorway, watching me wipe my makeup off. 

Once I finished, his lips were on my neck.

I giggled, turning around and wrapping my arms around him. He picked me up and sat me on the counter and caught my lips.

He pulled away after a couple minutes and brought me down to my feet again. He looked at me and I rolled my eyes. He reached down and lifted my dress off of me and carried me to my bed. I laughed at him once my head hit the pillow.