Status: completed

Please Take Me Home

At a hotel.

I walked around Jack again and he chuckled at me for the tenth time. We were waiting for the boys to take a leak at the airport in California and I got bored so I started to walk in circles around Jack. He would try to stop me but I just kept doing it. 

I felt him wrap his arms around me and I came to a stop. I was trying to push against him but he held me tight.

"You're making me dizzy," he laughed.

I pushed against him again but he didn't let up. "Let go," I whined.

"Nooo."

I tried getting out of his arms and I squirmed but he just wouldn't let go. "Jack, if you don't let me go, I will punch you."

"You won't."

I cocked an eyebrow at him and punched his arm and moved away from him. "I'm going to pretend like you didn't do that." He started moving closer to me but I just kept moving away. I laughed and broke out into a run down the airport hallway and back around. 

"Gotcha!" Jacks arms wrapped around my waist and he picked me up. I was laughing from running away from him but calmed down when the guys came out of the bathroom.

"Did you guys fall into the toilets or something?" I asked.

"No, Danny had to take a shit." Matt laughed. Danny went red and I giggled. 

"It's alright Dan, Alex does it all the time. We have to wait like two hours before we go into the bathroom." I flashed Alex a smile.

"That's not true." Alex glared at me. "You only have to wait an hour and a half."

All the guys laughed and we walked to the baggage claim.

I swayed my hips from side to side as Jack had his arms around my shoulders and his chin on my head. I watched the bags go around the baggage claim before I saw mine and Jacks bag and waited until it came around to our side. I rolled it off and waited for the guys to get theirs.

We got outside and Jack took my bag and put it in the trunk of a taxi.

"What are you doing?" 

"We're going to our apartment."

"Our? Apartment?"

"Yeah. Where did you think we would stay?"

"At a hotel."

"Nah, apartment is better."

I nodded before hugging all the guys and telling them I'd see them later. It was about eleven thirty and it was really sunny and hot when I stepped out into the sun. I shrugged and I climbed into the cab.

I looked out the window at all of the shops in the city. It was beautiful here. I felt Jacks hand on my thigh and I leaned over and laid my head on his shoulder. He laid his head on top of mine and I smiled.

We arrived in front of our apartment complex and got out our bags before Jack paid the driver. The apartment complex was huge and I knew we'd have a pretty big apartment.

We took the stairs up to the top floor after he got our key. I waited until he unlocked the door and walked in. The place was breath taking. The living room was open and there were about three glass windows from the ceiling to the floor. There was a swinging door to my left and I was guessing that that was the kitchen. There was a hall to the right of the living room and I walked further in to look down it. There was a door at the end of the hallway on the right and another one further up. I walked down and looked in the first door on my left to see that it was a bathroom. I continued to the end of the hallway and opened the door. There was a huge white bed in the middle of the left wall and a glass closet to the left of it. There were more windows to the right of the bed and a door next to the back wall on the right. I opened it and saw a personal bathroom. 

"Damn."

I jumped and turned to Jack staring at the bed.

"This place is amazing."

I nodded and set my backpack onto the bed and went back out to get my suitcase. I brought it into the room and opened the glass closet. There was a built in length dresser in the closet and enough room for both of our clothes.

"Do you want me to unpack your bag for you?" I asked.

"No, I'll do it."

I heard him unzip his suitcase on the bed and I laid mine next to his and unzipped it, getting my clothes out.

--

When we finally finished, we stuffed our suitcases under the bed. I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm happy I'm here." I said against his torso.

"Me too," he kissed the top of my head and hugged me back before pulling away. "How about we order take out and call the guys over?" 

I nodded and headed into the kitchen with him. The kitchen was white, just like the rest of the apartment. I absolutely loved it and I already loved California.

He called the guys and I ordered from a Chinese place in the city. 

I sat on the counter and looked over at Jack. "We have to go grocery shopping tomorrow if we want food in here." 

He nodded, "I rented a car down here too, it should come like tomorrow or something."

I smiled and leaned my head against the overhead cabinet.

Jack walked over to me and opened my legs so he could get between them. I lifted my head up at him before he put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. I giggled and he placed his lips onto mine. I instantly felt a tingle like I always did when he kissed me. I kissed back immediately and put my hands in his hair. He smiled against me before he kissed down my jaw and to my neck, sucking lightly before moving down to my collarbone and sucking hard which made me moan. He drove me crazy when he did that and he knew it. I smiled and pulled at his hair.

"How long before the food gets here?" He breathed against me.

I shivered before answering his question, "A couple minutes."

He groaned and went back to sucking on my collarbone. He rubbed his hands up and down my thighs, stopping every so often to squeeze them a little. He groaned again at the knocking on the door and I got goosebumps from him vibrating against me. I kissed him before hopping down off the counter and out the kitchen door and grabbed my wallet and opened the apartment door.

I smiled at the delivery man before paying for the food and bringing it into the kitchen. Jack leaned against my back while I got the food out and he moved away to get plates. 

Strangely the people who owned the apartment complex, provided kitchen ware for you. 

He set the plates and silverware next to the food and went for the door when there was a knock.