Status: completed

Please Take Me Home

***

"Food!" I heard Alex yell before appearing next to me and grabbing a plate and placing food on it. I coughed and he looked over at me.

"Hey sis," he smiled and kissed my cheek. I did that when he forgot to acknowledge my presence.

I felt strong arms around me and laughed when Zack lifted me up. "Hi Zack," I smiled, turning around and hugging him.

He pushed past me when I let go and I hit his back. "I only did that so I could get to the food," he laughed. 

"Dick."

I moved out of the way and waited for them to get their food and go into the living room. I sighed and walked over, grabbing the last plate and placing my food on it. I sat at the small connected counter and ate silently. Jack came in chuckling and looked over at me, pushing his thick eyebrows together.

"What are you doing in here?"

I shrugged and stuffed the broccoli in my mouth.

He came over to me and turned my seat and put both of his hands on either side of my face.

"What's wrong?" He looked into my eyes and I looked at him.

"Nothing." I lied.

He put his hands down to his sides and picked up my plate and began walking to the door. I got up and walked toward him.

"Jack, give me my food."

"No."

"Jack."

He turned back around and set my plate down and trapped me in the corner of the counter. "Tell me what's wrong."

I sighed heavily and looked up at him. I leaned up closer to his face but only centimeters from his lips. "I want you now," I whispered then smashed my lips into his. He moved his hands to my lower back and pulled me against his waist. I laughed against him but he pulled away.

"Not now, the guys are here." I whined but he kissed my lips before dragging me into the living room with my food.

--

The guys left soon after nine thirty since they had to go to the studio tomorrow and finish a couple songs.

Jack closed the door behind Rian and I laughed when he ran to me and picked me up. He moved his lips to mine and I wrapped my legs around his lanky waist and pulled him closer to me. I felt him walking to the bedroom and he still had his hands on my thighs when he set me down softly. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it, making me moan. I moved my hands under his shirt and he leaned away for me to pull it off. I bit my lip as I trailed my finger tips over his flat stomach and he watched my face. I smiled when he slowly sat me up and just looked at me. I felt his hands tugging up my shirt and he pulled it over my head and let it fall on the ground. 

I was still looking at him before he moved his hands down to my waist and tugged on my shorts. I laid back down and moved my hips up so he could slip them off. He threw them to the end of the bed and I held my breath when I felt his lips on my thigh. I bit my lip harder when he moved up but he stopped and I let my breath out. I watched him move up so he could take his pants off and laughed when he came back and reconnected our lips. He reached behind my back and took my bra off, throwing it at the window. I giggled when I felt his hand grab my boob. I bit his lip and he moaned into me. I smiled as I quickly took my underwear off and he leaned his hips down to mine and then I became frustrated. I played with the elastic waist of his boxers and tugged them down until he kicked them off.

He pulled away to grab the rubber condom and slipped it on himself before coming back to me.

I put both of my hands on his face, "Jack," I whimpered.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. I pulled away, throwing my head back from his face and moaned when I felt him inside me. He leaned his head down and placed his forehead on my jaw and connected his lips to my neck. I moaned louder as he sucked harder. I removed my hands from his hair and pushed him back, rolling him over.

I kept bouncing once I was on top and he moaned, digging his fingers into my hips. My hands were on his chest and I leaned down and kissed his neck then down to his collarbone. I loved his collarbones. I kissed back up to the corner of his mouth and stayed there. I ground my hips into his and he started controlling me and took one hand off me and pulled my lips to his and put his hand back. 

"L-Layla," he breathed out against my mouth and I nodded, telling him I was there too. I fell on top of him and we tried to check our breaths. We were both sweaty and I felt his hand wipe my forehead. I smiled and kissed his chest.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"No, thank you," he chuckled under me.

I got off of him a couple minutes later and kissed him before moving into the bathroom. 

I looked in the mirror and giggled. I jumped in the shower quick and wrapped a towel around me when I got out.

He was pulling on his basketball shorts when I came out and I bent down and picked his shirt up and my bra and grabbed shorts from the dresser in the closet with a new pair of underwear. I moved back into the bathroom and got dressed, slipping on his shirt while I walked out. 

I walked into the living room and saw Jack laying on his back on the couch. I smiled before laying on him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell asleep minutes later.