Status: completed

Please Take Me Home

That's it?

What Jack said to me last night meant a lot and I knew that it was hard for him to say because he's never been like that with any other girl. He used to tell me all about his girlfriends and how they said 'I love you' to early into the relationship. He told me everything about them. 

We just walked back into the apartment and brought the grocery bags into the kitchen and unpacked everything into the cupboards and fridge.

I saw his arms wrap around my shoulders and I smiled when he kissed my head.

I laughed when he pressed his hips to my back and pressed me against the counter.

"What do you want," I smiled.

"Nothing, I just like touching you."

I laughed and turned around. He pressed his hips against me, my back pushing into the counter. I felt him against me and I smiled.

"You're a little excited." I looked at him.

He nodded and smirked. I licked my lip and he was biting his. I giggled before he bent down a little and leaned his head the rest of the way, catching my lips on his.

I pushed him away lightly and shook my head, smirking. He pouted and I walked out the swinging door and into the living room, sitting down on the couch and watching tv. I was biting my cheek to stop from laughing when he came out and sat down next to me. He kept looking over at me but I didn't look at him. He sighed heavily and I giggled, turning to him. He looked at me and pouted again. I shook my head and crawled onto his lap, straddling his legs. I smirked at him as he smiled and I dove for his neck, sucking on it. He moaned and placed his hands on the sides of my thighs. I smiled and kept sucking harder and harder. I felt him stiffen against me and I giggled, earning a moan from him again.

I pulled away and already saw the hickey forming. He looked at me and I smiled, putting my hands behind his neck and playing with the hair on the nape of his neck.

"That's it?" He was shocked.

I smirked and nodded. "I don't think so," he shook his head and slammed his face into mine, his breath was hot and I pulled at his hair. He moved his hands under my shirt and onto my hips, digging his fingers in and moving me closer to him. I felt him even more against me and I smiled. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him enter. He sucked on my bottom lip and pulled on it and I moaned. He was driving me crazy and I knew I was driving him crazy to. 

We fit so perfectly. Our bodies did, our mouths did, our hands did, everything about us just went together.

I felt sparks and fireworks and tingles and butterflies all at once when I was with him. He made me really happy and I was glad I was with him.