Status: Eleithyia and Patroklos are Greek, im sorry if i get some of the tearms wrong, comment please and give me feed back so 1. i know someone reading and cares a little and 2. so i can fix or add somthings,There may be grammer problems

Gladiator Love

Friends

Eleithyia casted her gaze to the clear sky above her as she thought about the many months that had pass since she and her brother were separated, letting out a soft sigh she dropped her head and started eating the food that was made for them. The sand next to her shifted as someone sat next to her. “he is fine”
She looked up into the clear blue eyes she knew all to well, “I know, it still hurts knowing he is alive yet unable to go to him”
She felt his rough callused thumb cress her cheek, she did not know she had started crying, “out of anybody here, I know your pain the most”
She nodded knowing about his wife, this little problem they shared had brought them closer. Oenomaus walked out of the shadows his whip cracking in the dry air “Back to training” he barked. Spartacus stood up holding a hand out to her, she wrapped her long fingers around his wrist and let him yank her up from the ground. Spartacus and Eleithyia put their bowls away and walked back to training taking up arms. “Eleithyia you train with Duro” Doctore Snapped.
Eleithyia let out a soft sigh and grabbed her wooden sword, she watched Duro closely sizing him up. “This will be easy” he boasted
She smirked as the others laughed thinking the same thing, she kept silent trying her best to look scared so he would underestimate her and in the end be over powered. He let out a cry and charged her, she ducked and spun on the balls of her feet sweeping him off his with the broad side of her wooden sword, Duro fell on his face and Eleithyia pounced on him holding the point at the base of his neck “Never Underestimate your opponent Duro” She spat knowing she had gotten lucky that time.
There was clapping from the balcony and everyone looked up to see their Dominus standing there looking to be in a foul mood “Eleithyia come to my office” he barked . she nodded and got off of Duro. She bent over holding out a hand for him, he took it and she helped him up then gave her sword to the Doctore and walked off to meet with her Dominus.
Spartacus passed his cell Dominus had never taken so long with any of his gladiators before, anxiety was written all over his face, Varo his blonde friend grabbed his shoulders “Stop and speak what is on your mind, you are making the other antsy” he smiled laughter in his blue eyes.
Spartacus sighed and sat down on his bed his head in his hands “I fear for young Eleithyia, Varro I think I may care deeply for her.” He stood up letting out a scream slamming his fist in the wall, how could he have any feelings besides a sister for any other women besides his wife, who was at this moment working for someone else miles away from him.
Varro jumped slightly at the outburst “she is fine” he said softly placing a brotherly hand on his back “in fact her she comes this way” he stepped out of the room “Sister what brings you here?” he asked his arms wide open.
Eleithyia smiled and jumped into his arms “Varro Dominus has found Patroklos” she shrieked
Varro spun them around “that is great news we should celebrate”
Eleithyia stepped out of his arms “have you seen Spartacus I wish to tell him”. Varro pointed inside she nodded and walked in his cell “Spartacus?” she saw two new dents in his cell wall.
“What?” he snapped.
She stepped back surprised by his outburst “If this is a bad time brother I will come back later” her once happy silver eyes now cold as she glared at him.
He stood up and rubbed the bridge of his nose “no just a lot of stuff on my mind sister” he said softly as he placed his calloused hands on her shoulders “what is the news?”
She looked at him with skeptical eyes and pushed a strand of her hair out “my brother,” she was suddenly nervous to tell him what Dominus had told her, “Dominus he found him, Patroklos is on his way here as we speak, he is but a day’s ride away”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to post this one, got busy then kind of forgot about the story. hope you guys like it.