Luca

Future

Alex placed her into his car and quickly walked over to the Driver's seat.

When he got in he stared at her for a while, "Let me see your hand."

Jacky held out her hand and allowed Alex to peel off the towel.

"It's not too bad. I don't think you'll need stitches."

Jacky nodded, and slumped down in her seat. Alex started his car, and pulled out onto the main road.

The drive was silent until Alex started to slow the car, and pull into a driveway.

"Where are we?" She asked, her eyes still slightly glazed over.

"My place. Come on. Lets get you fixed up."

Alex got out of the car and helped her into the house.

He pulled her towards the bathroom and sat her down on the potty cover. As he covered her hand in neosporin, he looked her over.

Here eyes were slightly glazed over, mascara and eyeliner running down her cheeks, dress ruined by blood.

"What's wrong?"

Jacky looked at him, "Nothing. Well actually everything. I'm a monster Alex. My sister and I constantly torment each other. She was smug that I didn't even have a date."

Alex gave her an apologetic frown, "I wish I could do something."

Jacky frowned too, "Don't worry about it."

Alex gave her a look and stood, pulling her off the seat.

Without warning, he wrapped his arms around her, comforting her.

It only made her cry, hard.

"Shhh, it's alright. Come on, lets get you out of this dress."

Alex walked her to his room, and sat her down on the bed.

Through blurry eyes, she watched as he pulled a pair of gym shorts and a plain t-shirt out of his dresser.

He sat them on the bed next to her, "Do you need help getting that off?"

She nodded, standing up and turning her back towards him. She shivered as his fingers lightly touched her bare skin.

"Haha, sorry. My fingers are cold."

Alex nervously laughed, trying to make her more sociable.

She nodded, showing him that she heard him.

As he finished with the last hook and started to until the ribbon, she felt her dress begin to loosen.

"I can get the rest from here. Thanks."

Alex stepped away, and nodded as she turned around, "I'll be out in the living room if you need me."

She nodded in return.

Alex started out the door, and momentarily hesitated.

Jacky noticed this, "Something you want to say?"

He shook his head and walked out of the room.

Jacky stepped into the living room, sporting Alex's perfect fit shirt and below the knees shorts.

She looked like a basketball player, whose was wearing a uniform two sizes too small. She stepped on a creaky floorboard, causing Alex to turn from the "Made for TV Movie" and look at her.

He let out a laugh, causing her to glare at him.

"What's so funny mister?"

He shook his head, "Nothing dear. Don't worry about it."

"Why do guys insist on wearing shorts below the knees? I mean, it's pointless."

Alex let out a stream of laughter, "I dunno to be honest. but they sure are comfy."

"Boys are weird."

Alex huffed, "Well.. girls have cooties."

Jacky shot him a look, "Really now? And how would you know? "

"Because, I, am a man, and I know everything."

Alex said, raising his nose into the air.

"Haha, good one."

He shot her a glare, "You are just jealous, my dear."

Jacky stopped laughing, and looked at Alex.

"I am jealous. Of my sister that is. Thats why I'm so horrible to her."

Alex looked at her confused, "Huh?"

"I'm jealous of my sister, because she has what I want."

Jacky said, her voice dropping.

"Jacky? What is it that she has, that you want?"

She shook her head, not continuing.

Alex turned her towards him, "Please tell me."

"Someone to care for me."

Alex face fell. He quickly pulled her into a hug, and whispered into her ear, "I care about you."

Jacky slumped in his arms, and cried until she could no longer cry anymore. He picked her up and carried her bridal style into his room and layed her on the bed.

He placed the covers over her body and climbed into the bed next to her.

"Alex, I appreciate everything you've done for me."

Alex nodded in the dark, fully aware that she wouldn't be able to see.

"Please, don't worry about Jack."

She sighed, "Please don't leave me."

He nodded once again, "I won't. Ever."
_______________________________________
Two Years Later

Jacky stood in the same church, in an elaboratly white wedding dress.

Her stomach was full of butterflys as she thought of what Alex must look like.

Ashlee stood in the doorway, patiently waiting for Jacky to be ready to walk out to the isle.

Jacky nodded to her and watched as she lead the procession out to the alter.

Her father met her at the door and hooked her arm into his.

"I'm very proud of you, dear," He whispered as the organ started belting out the "Wedding March".

She smiled over at him, "Thank you Daddy."

The doors opened and the crowd stood, and turned to see Jacky elegantly walking down the isle
to Alex.

The wedding went without a hitch, and as the couple ducked into the limo, and looked out the
window at the crowed cheering them off.

Alex leaned over and kissed Jacky on the lips.

"I love you."

She smiled back at him, "And I love you."