Status: ONGOING ~ based on a true story but revised to not name names and situations

Why You Left

The Pen

Image

Of course you don't remember this but I do. But this is how I got you, Nim. Or at least it's how I think I did. Or maybe, just maybe, I made it up in my mind.

You know how there's too much reality and fantasy in your head that you can't quite decide which one is real or not real anymore? That's how I feel about 'This Reason.'

But Nim if you remember, this was The Reason why we met. How we met. We were doing a group project that involves writing it in a paper and I was grouped with you and I was in charge of the writing. While you were in charge of dictating me.

Of course we met the year before but what I mean by the 'meeting' is how I knew you. How I met the real Nim Laurence I just knew by name before. After we finished that project, we talked. And that was the first time we got it serious, talking about how you adore your girlfriend and I think of how I adore your eyes when you talk about her. Like she was fragile and only. It was wonderful, Nim. You talked wonderful. And that was The Reason how we met. I knew the Nim Laurence and you knew the Mian Lark.

But take this chapter back because this is the last time I'll be wanting to remembering it.
♠ ♠ ♠
i was inspired by the story why we broke up and shhh but this is based on a true story that inspired me to do this. comments would be nice and chapter 2 is on its way. x