Ghost of You

She Wasn't Lying

Leila's POV

"LEILA?!" Franks head shot up and his whole body tensed. I knew that voice... and he did too. He knew it very well.

"uh... hi... Alicia..." I turned.

"WHAT ARE YOU... I THOUGHT YOU WENT HOME?!" She looked furious, but a little hurt that I had lied to her.

"I- I-..."
"You lied to me..." She shook her head. "Why..."
"Because..." I turned to look back at Frank and he nodded for me to continue. "I can see... Frank."
Alicia froze.

"I can.. hear Frank. Talk to Frank." I continued. "Everything he says, i can hear it. Everything he does, I can see it. " Alicia shook her head and backed away.

"No... no. You... you are a sick person!" She spat at me. "How can you live with yourself! Its bad enough Frank is dead, but now you have to just come along and rub it in our faces?!" A single tear rolled down her cheek.
"Alicia..."

"No. Don't talk to me..." She shook her head in disgust and left me there standing alone. Frank placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Leila... this is my fault..." He frowned.

"No, Frank. Its not your fault. I need to talk to her..." I began to walk away.

"Not a good idea when Alicia is pissed off..."

"Why?"
"She'll most likely break something. Probably a bone. Not her own though." He shrugged and sat down.

"Okay... well... I should get going anyways... See ya Frank." I waved and walked away with my hands shoved in my pockets.

Gerard's POV

"Alicia? I thought you and Leila were going for coffee." Mikey asked when we saw her on the bench outside.
"Don't mention that name to me again." She snarled.

"What happened? You loved her when you two met!" he asked in confusion.
"She said that she can see Frank..." She said quietly to the ground. Mikey frowned and I froze.
"oh no..." I whispered, hoping no one else heard. When I hope, it turns out the opposite.

"Its okay Gerard... don't cry again... please..." Mikey hugged me.
"No, its not that... Alicia what did you say to her..." I stared at her.

"Uh, I told her that shes a sick person for saying that she talks to Frank..."

"Oh my gosh..."

"Gerard, you okay?" Mikey looked at me worriedly. "We know you miss him, Gee."

"I need to find her..."
"find who?"
"I have to find Leila... I need to talk to her, now!" I got out of Mikeys grasp.

"But Gerard, why?"
"BECAUSE SHE'S NOT LYING!" I snapped and ran off to the cemetery, hoping to find her talking to Frank.

"Leila?" I called out, with no answer from her.
"She left 5 minutes ago..." I heard a voice behind me.
"Frank?"
"Gee?"
"Where did she go...?"
"I'm not sure... Sorry..."

"Its okay Frankie... But I have to find her. I'll be back later." I said and headed to her house, once again hoping she would be up in her room humming some random tune.

"Is Leila here?"
"Gerard? Oh. No she hasn't come back since she left with you. Is everything alright?"

"I don't know." I whispered and ran again. I had to find her.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is all i have so far ._. haha workin on chapter 7 :)