Status: long hiatus

How to Be Social for Beginners

Chapter four

"Fuck me," I muttered unintentionally and buried my face on the palm of my hands. He suddenly laughed; it was music to my ears actually. I gaped at him once more, surprised that he laughed instead of leaving and finding another girl.

I heard the referee say, "Salut," and I felt guilty because I didn't watch my coach's fight like I promised I would. But there was this insanely hot, Korean popstar look-alike beside me. I mean, that must count as something important, right?

He suddenly spoke up, "My name's Kai."

"Kai? Are you sure your name is Kai?" If his name was really 'Kai' then I can die happily now.

Confused, he looked at me and tilted his head slightly once again, "Why wouldn't I be? That's my name."

My jaw dropped and I swear, this boy will be the death of me. I have only known him for almost 10 minutes and I was already ready to marry the poor boy. I grabbed both of his hands and he looked taken aback. I stared intensely at him and said, "Where have you been all my life?"

His eyes darted everywhere except to my face. He gulped; his adam's apple bobbing up and down. I can already see that he was uncomfortable. But I wasn't going to let go of him. It was just like what Lady Gaga said in Paparazzi, 'I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.' He nervously laughed and then meekly said, "Here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, in order to understand the terms used, please read my article, On Guard. Ready. Go!