Status: Active, but I pretty much thrive on boredness in school and comments =)

School Daze

Morning Surprise

The loud, incessant buzzing noise that had summoned them to the hall for their boring welcome speech last night returned with a vengeance the next morning, No-one moved a muscle. The still morning air was broken after a minute or so however, after a bleary-eyed Andy Biersack crawled out of his amazingly warm bed. He batted blindly at the dorm's alarm clock until it was silenced, and reluctantly stood up. Oli's foot, the only visible part of his body, twitched. Andy stared blankly at this sleeping room-mates and his gaze rested upon the bundle that was Oli Sykes. Oli had hit Jared Leto, one of the room-mates rather hard with a book yesterday and made him fall onto Andy. He had the bruise on his arm and ass (where he landed) to prove it.

A plan started to bloom in Andy's mind and an evil smirk graced his pale lips. He crept slowly over to the side of Oli's bed slowly and silently before he could change his mind. This was payback time. He held his breath and he clutched the quilt...And flung it off of him, only to discover that a) Oli was a deep sleeper and b) he slept completely in the nude.

Andy's ghost-white skin flushed ten shades deeper as Oli slept on, his pale skin goose-pimpling and his brown hair mussed. Josh Franceschi was their new room-mate from yesterday night, and he chose that moment to wake up. Poor boy.

He rolled over with a satisfied, sleepy sigh, caught sight of the two and froze. His eyes turned into the size of dinner plates. "What the actual fu-" he yelped, clamouring to yank his own sheets over his clothed form. He didn't count on his sheets being tangled though, and his movements sent him tumbling to the ground, knocking over a few heavy books on his way. This meant that he was now groaning in pain on the ground and the others had woken up from the noise.

Jared sat up in his bed, his blond-brown spiked hair severely rumpled. He blinked over at the scene that started it all with disinterest. Gerard, the last room-mate, burst out laughing, sleep creases all over his kind of chubby cheek, Oli, finally awake, glared hard at the still-blushing Andy and yanked his other sheets around his waist and gave the middle finger with an embarrassed snarl to Gerard.

"'S not what it looks like...?" Andy offered, the quilt still in his hands as Gerard finally quietened down and all his room-mates just stared at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know..But it was written in Geography, which is first period.