Status: Hiatus :( Sorry guys I'm so writers blocked for this story.

My Heart Has Lost All Hope

Ill Follow You Anywhere.

"Mrs. Wolfe, I hope your ok." the officer with light blonde hair said to me extending his hand for me to shake. I took it reluctantly and and he smiled. It seemed fake and forced...

"I wanted to ask you a few questions about what happened last nigh, My name is Officer. Prattt" He stated the obvious. I was already becoming irritated with him.

"I'll answer any questions you have" I replied trying to sit up in this bed, I was unbelievably uncomfortable.

"Well can you remember anything about your assailant?" He prompted, All that ran through my mind was the card... Mentioning it would probably make everything worse.

"No sir, All I can recall is he was tall, very strong and he hit me repeatedly..." I lied, I hope he didn't notice.

"There's nothing else? any tattoos or certain type of hair? I'm here to help you Mrs. Wolfe" he said placing his hand on mine... I don't trust this man.

"I'm sorry I only remember waking up this morning in this hospital with Ronnie, Ryan and Jacky here." I trailed off, watching his expression his face went into a hard like when I mentioned Ronnie.

"I wanted to talk to you about that as well, How do you know Mr. Radke? He is WELL known around here" He gave me a not to pleasant look.

"I only just met him a couple days ago sir, and he found me last night, If it wasn't for him I would be in worse shape than I am now." That wasn't a lie if he wouldn't have ran after me last night. Who knows what would have happened to me unconscious in the street.

"Well Id watch my self with that man, Mrs. Wolfe." Why does he insist on talking about Ronnie? does he suspect he had something to do with it? there's no way.

"I know what I'm doing Officer, but thanks for the concern" I snapped, I'm already getting defensive over this man... Ronnie what have you done to me?

" I see, well I hope you get better soon Mrs. Wolfe, If we get any information on your case I will let you know." He waved me goodbye and left my room.

What was with that officer? What is Ronnie involved in? I have way to many questions going through my head right now. All I know is I have no idea where this is all going, I just want to sleep, I hurt so much. I hear a knock on my door, before Ronnie re entered with a smile.

"Are you ok?" He asked, I wasn't sure how I felt about anything right now.

"I honestly don't kn-" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I was going to be sick. I gripped at my stomach I never felt so sick before, I tried getting out of bed, Ronnie ran quickly over to me and made sure my Iv's wouldn't be ripped out of me as I frantically tried to make it to the bathroom.

"Vanessa, be careful! Ill help you! whats wrong?" He spoke quickly but calmly. helping me out of bed by holding he at my waist and moving my Iv's with me.

I rushed to the bathroom with Ronnie quick on my trail, and I started for the toilet face down, spewing my guts out and dry heaving more times then I could count. I started to feel cold and It was obvious, I was shivering uncontrollably.

I felt Ronnie place his hand on my back rubbing it up and down, It was warm and made me feel surprisingly better then before.

"Your Having withdrawals" He stated still rubbing my back and as I tried to stand up.

"It hasn't been that long..." I trailed of trying to think how long I could have been in here.

"How long was I in here?!" I said as my eye got wide and I felt an anxious tug in the pit of my stomach.

"Only two days Vanessa calm down. We have come here both mornings hoping you'd be awake" He said calmly as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I could see ronnie behind me. I was focused on me however... not liking what I saw.

My hair was a mess, sticking up everywhere and almost knotted throughout. I had a black swollen left eye. my nose had bruising from below my eye to my cheek bones, and the right side of my lip was swollen and looked like it was bleeding. Right below my shoulders were hand mark shaped bruising's from where he grabbed me, and I could feel the bump on the back of my head with my hand from hitting the wall. I stared in shock with my one good eye for the moment letting a couple tears fall. I didn't look like me.

Ronnie was watching me look on in horror through the mirror standing behind me, he hugged me putting his chin on my shoulder

"Stop it, you will be back to your old self in a few days, Its just the swelling that's scaring you, your still a beautiful girl, I didn't lie about that." He whispered in my ear. I wont lie, he had a way of making me feel better, even though I was furious about the whole sequence of events from the past...week? yeah that seems right.

"Ronnie, That cop was more interested in talking about you then me." I stated getting my curiosity off my chest.

"What did you tell him?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"I didn't tell him anything, just that I barely knew you and remembered nothing about the man that hurt me. I didn't want to show him the card, I was scared it would make things worse" Ronnie gave me a worried look through the mirror.

"He didn't... rape you did he?" He asked wide eyed, staring into my soul.

"No, No he didn't, he just said he saw me with you, and that this was all a message to you and left me there... with that haunting card" I said motioning to my face and arms.

"Thank god, me and the guys want to kill the guy enough as it is, if he had... Lets just say we would be in jail." He said through gritted teeth, wow he was upset.

"Can you tell me what happened after you found me?" I asked him getting back into my hospital bed.

"Well, Jacky saw you as we drove by and almost jumped out of the car seeing you like that, He was the first one out of the limo, he got over to you and saw you were still breathing but not so well. Ryan picked you up, and carried you into the car and laid you on the seat, I was freaking out, I stayed around the streets looking for anyone I could to scream at and find whoever did this to you, as they drove you to the hospital, after an hour or so of looking I made my way here to see you." He said shyly.

"I see.." I was looking out the window at the sun and the clouds. I wanted out of here

"They wouldn't let me see you though, I had to wait until visiting hours, I couldn't concentrate all day, and they wouldn't tell me anything." He said more to himself then me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him sitting next to me and grabbed his hand.

"Why are you thanking me?! I got you into this!" He yelled, anger in his eyes.

"I am angry Ronnie, but I'm also happy your willing to take me out of here" I said looking at my hands, twiddling my thumbs.

"When do I get to leave here?" I asked him with hope in my eyes.

"They told me tomorrow, if your feeling well enough, your going to come with us and Finnish out our tour, if that's ok? we have plenty of room and we will help you on your feet" He explained and I wont lie I was excited.

"Its fine, I just Have a few things I need to get from my apartment, its not much I hope I can bring it with me?" I asked him as he started to laugh.

"of course its fine, like I said we have plenty of room!" He explained to me again.

"Then Im up for it Ronnie." My mind was going a mile a minute I was finally going to be out of here, and I thought it would never happen, who would have thought Ronnie Radke would be my blessing in disguise?
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on guys suggest to your friends- lead people to my story <3 I'm reading a lot of other peoples stories I LOVE supporting everyone, so help me out<3
feedback ,feedback, feedback.