Status: Hiatus :( Sorry guys I'm so writers blocked for this story.

My Heart Has Lost All Hope

Your Whispers Give me Shivers

Jacky smiled at me as I walked over to him and Ronnie, he gave me a thumbs up for my shirt, I made a funny pose which caused them both to laugh. 

"You must be excited" Jacky said poking my laminent  that was hanging by my belly 

"You have no idea ! My first warped our tour and I'm a 'member'" I made air quoted and laughed.

"Well I'm going to explore the venue! Want to join me ?" Jacky explained pointing to a large open area where countless merchandise tents and food stands were being set up. Ronnie gave Jacky a funny look. 

"I'd love to!" I smiled and he held his elbow out for me to take which I accepted. 

"we will see you around show time Ronnie!" he waved , I turned to see Ronnie wave his phone at me and wink as we made our way opposite of him .

"So Vanessa what are some of your favorite bands ? You can meet them all just with that pass of yours!" He explained to me .

"well I've always loved sleeping with sirens, We the kings, Bayside, taking back Sunday and Of mice and men. I like just about everything" I explained thinking hard about the bands I haven't been able to hear in years from lack of access. 

"Your in luck! All of them will be here this year, and more" He smiled at me leading me around all the booths. 

"Seriously ?! That's amazing! I'm going to everywhere today then ! " I laughed as we saw Ryan near what appeared to be the falling in reverse tent

"Well were on the whole tour so take your time ! Go a couple bands at a time a day if you need to!" He said waving to ryan as he did so. 

"hey guys! " Ryan yelled while we reached him. 

"Hey Ryan! Love the shirt" I said pointing to myself as he gave me a thumbs up. 

"You make a good model for falling in reverse!" I heard someone say from the booth I looked over to see Ron and Steven. 

"thank you Ron!" I waved at him as he and Steven came over to us. 

"Vanessa, is it ok if I asked you to come man this merch stand once in awhile throughout the tour ?" Steven asked me nervously 

"Yeah that's perfectly fine ! As long as I can have some days off to explore and see bands, I've never been to a warped tour!" I explained excitedly more than happy to help with the stand 

"Of course Vanessa! I usually manage the merch but sometimes I have to get away from it or ill go insane ! So you'll just be covering for me once in awhile" he smiled happy that I'd help him out 

"well I have your number in the phone Ronnie gave me just text me when you need me!" I explained taking out the phone as I felt it vibrate. 

"will do Vanessa" he smiled and went back to setting up the booth. 

"Well jacky want to continue exploring ?" I smiled and he shook his head in agreement. 

"Look Vanessa! Theres sleeping with sirens! they are about to play, want to watch?" he pointed to a stage with hundreds of screaming fans around it 

"YES!" I shrieked as he laughed at me. 

We made our way to the stage, some fans would stop and gawk at Jacky realizing who he is as we made it to the side of the stage where we were met by some security guards. We flashed our passes and they let us by no problem as we made our way onto the stage just behind kellin Quinn about to go on. Him and jacky shared a high five. 

"hey bro what up? Glad you've come to see the set" Kellin said to jacky and offered his hand to me

"and who may this lovely lady be?"  he asked smoothly , oh boy he was a charmer 

"This is Vanessa, Ronnie's 'girl' I guess" Jacky laughed as I nudged his side

"well nice to meet you" kellin said as I took his hand and he kissed mine. 

"nice to meet you to" I stuttered and blushed. 

"ooooo Ronnie would be jealous" Jacky said poking me

"What makes you say that?" I asked jacky as kellin went on stage and said his introductions. 

"Vanessa, he's never given a nickname to a girl he's met on tour before, or shared a bed with them, OR hold their hands around anyone. He has to have a crush on you darling" he explained to me, I remembered I felt my phone go off and forgot to check it so I grabbed it out of my pocket 

"speak of the devil himself" I smiled and wiggles the phone at Jacky who mouthed 'I told you so' to me as I started to read the message and listen to kellin sing in that wonderful voice of his. It gave me shivers down my spine

-Nessa ;)
From:Ronnie <3

I smiled noticing he put a heart to his name and texted him back 

-Ronnie ;), I'll be manning the merch booth later.

I replied and put the phone back in my pocket just as kellin announced he'd be singing a song called roger rabbit next. I've never heard it before and it was absolutely amazing. I smiled and let the music take me away. Just as the song was ending I felt my phone one more time.

- are you now? I'll have to stop by then now won't I? Make sure no one harasses you ;)
From: Ronnie <3

Very protective isn't he?

- little ol' me ? No way!

- oh your perfectly harassable Nessa, where are you now?
From: Ronnie <3

- Watching sleeping with sirens. They are great, I hope to see Of mice and Men today to

-really ? I'll have to meet you over there for that one. Austin is a good friend of mine.
From: Ronnie<3 
 
-I'll see you there ;)

I put the phone back in my pocket smiling to myself , Jacky  put his arm around my shoulders as the band finished their set and excited the stage as we stayed behind. 

"Where to next? Meeting ronnie somewhere" Jacky said winking and pointing to the phone 
 
"Yes actually, At of mice and men's set." I smiled at him as we made our way to find what stage they would be on. 

Jacky grabbed a piece of paper with the sets stages and time everyone one playing at. We located of mice and men and quickly made our way to their stage, They started in 20 minutes all the way across the venue. By time we got there Ronnie was chatting it up with Austin carslile who noticed Jacky and waved. 

"Hey bud! Whose this beautiful girl with you?" he questioned as Ronnie answers for him a little quickly 

"This is Vanessa" Ronnie said holding his hand out to me. 

"Yea she's Ronnie's girl" Jacky teased Ronnie as Ronnie hit Jacky in the arm. 

"I'm Austin!" he said to me waving

"Nice to meet you, your one of my favorite singers" I blushed. Ronnie noticed and gave Austin the dagger eyes. 

"well in glad to hear it! Stick around for the show won't you ?" he asked as he went put on stage with the mic in his hand

Austin could really put on a show it was absolutely amazing to see a band I've always wanted to see live. Ronnie had his arms around me from behind with his chin on my shoulder the entire set, whispering cute things into my ear. But this one caught me off guard 

"I want you to be with me tonight again Vanessa, please" he cooed into my ear. Making me shiver from his warm breath. 

"Ronnie I don't know about that" I Whispered back, even though I wanted to I felt like it was to soon. I was watching the crowd trying to distract myself from the thought of me and Ronnie and our passionate night together. 

"please" he pleaded putting kisses on my neck and shoulder , I know he could feel my body reacting to his every touch, I wanted him and he knew it. 

"Ronnie" I whispered a moan as he bit my neck. 

"I'll be gentle this time I promise" he whispered just as Austin said his goodbyes from the stage and the crowd of men women and children went wild screaming "encore"

" Isnt your set soon Ronnie?" I explained looking at the time on my phone. It was 2:30 

"It sure is, let's head to our stage" he said taking my hand in his and leading me to where our bus was. 

We get there to see the boys all tuning  and setting up their instruments as we made it with 15 minutes to spare. 

"I'm going to warm up darling. I'll see you after the set" Ronnie winked and kissed my cheek. 

He walked to behind the stage and started singing. 

Ronnie Radke wanted me... And maybe not just as another one night stand this time. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter can hold you all over until tonight (: I must go to work so I want to come back to LOTS of comments and new readers !
Love you all and thanks for the support !