Status: Hiatus :( Sorry guys I'm so writers blocked for this story.

My Heart Has Lost All Hope

Hi, my names Vanessa

This room is filled with hundreds, of people wall to wall, yet the man controlling the room wont stop looking at me and I had just entered this foriegn place with no clue of whats going on.

This man had piercing eyes, it felt like he was staring straight into my very being, He was attractive, long black hair, tattoos all over his chest and arms, he had some eyeliner on and a denime jacket with patches all over it. He was singing as his band played around him.

Girls were screaming for him, throwning thier bras, and panties at his feet, begging for him to notice them, but hes here staring right at me, his song coming to a close as his guitarist takes center stage for his solo, I see him walk over to the side and talk to a man. This man pointed at me.

Oh no! I need to get out of here but I was trapped in the crowd, that bouncer must have ratted me out... I thought I had gotten away this time for sure. Maybe I can sneak out through the bathroom....

"hello mam, Someone has requested your presence to the backstage." I turned and slammed right into a huge security guard before he spoke He held out his hand for me to take to follow him backstage. shit.

Im sure I could Have gotten away by saying no or something, but I was tired of running and maybe its not what I think... and I kind of hope Ill get to talk to him. The beautiful black haired singer.

Girls looked at me in envy as I was escorted backstage, we were going through the side of the stage as I was escorted past I caught the eye of mystery man, as I looked up at him he smirked and winked at me. whats going on?

We reach the back, There were no cops That I could see, which was a relief, The guard told me to enjoy the show from behind the drummer, I may as well indulge him...

"HI MY NAME IS RONNIE IM AN ADDICT!"

These lyrics left the mouth of the dark haired stranger...well I guess his name is ronnie, now isnt it?

well...

Hi Ronnie my name is Venessa and We have that in common....