Status: Hiatus :( Sorry guys I'm so writers blocked for this story.

My Heart Has Lost All Hope

Why did I ever work for you?

(Ronnie's point of view) 

I heard rustling around the house and immediately sprung up out of bed. I grabbed the bat near my bed and quietly walked out of the room. Nessa was still asleep and I didn't have time to wake her up. Someone was breaking in. I moved slowly into the living room where I saw a figure move and I swung the bat has hard as I could at whoever it was as they let out a grunt .

I watched the figure crumple to the ground and I walked over to it, but as soon as I got close enough to see who it was I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and I heard a loud crack before I blacked out. 

Before I awoke again I heard screaming and men talking. I opened my eyes I saw grey smooth concrete, I tried to move my arms but they were tied behind me around a chair. I looked at my lap My ankles were tied together my vision was still blurry and I could feel my head throbbing vigorously from the blow to my head. 

I raised my head as soon as I started to gain my full vision back and I was say across from a naked Nessa, tied in a similar fashion and screaming loudly at the three men surrounding her. I saw tears in her eyes there was a cut on her collar bone that was dripping blood. I felt myself grow angry, I was gonna lose my mind. I needed to help her!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" I screamed at the men surrounding my girlfriend. 

"so Mr. Famous has finally decided to join us." I heard a voice I knew all to well. 

"Fuck you garret." I spat as he walked away from Nessa, leaving his two goons with her. He got in front of me and kneeled down so he was at face level with me. 

" It's ace and you know that, pretty boy." He seethed angrily at me as I spit on his face. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Radke" he narrows his eyes at me. I could see Nessa behind him they gagged her with a tie around her mouth her eyes were wide as she watched The ace hit me right in the jaw.

"What do you want ? Why are you bringing her into this ?!" I screamed at him as he continued to beat me senseless .

"You know why Ronnie, I want my money and I want you to pay for what you did to me!" he shouted and hit my in the stomach with the force of superhuman. 

" I did nothing to you, YOU set everyone else up! Im not the one who pulled that trigger and killed that boy!" I seethed at him as he laughed. 

"That doesn't matter Ronnie, you owe me from all the years you refused to work for me."  He started walking over to Nessa, and ran his hand down her cheek to her bare body. I cringed . dont fucking touch her like that I screamed in my mind watching him sharply. He tilted her chin up making her look at him.

"Hey sweetheart. Remember me?" he questioned as I saw the fear in her eyes. She was fully exposed, helpless and I couldn't do anything about it. 

She nodded her head in response then darted her eyes to mine, she was crying steadily. Tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"Don't look at him! He cant help you right now " The ace hissed at her and slapped her opened handed and hard across her beautiful face. Her hair fell in her eyes as she lowered her head down in defeat. 

"STOP IT!" I yelled and he smiled at me. I knew that smile. he wasn't going to stop until I was helpless an defeated, to get to me he had to Hurt Nessa.

"Why should I Ronnie ? I'm surprised a girl as beautiful as this is with a worthless drug addict piece of shit like you. How unfortunate for her that you'll be the reason why she dies" he smiled as the words escaped his slimy lips. 

"Don't you dare" I growled at him as he pulled out a knife and ran the dull end of the knife  from Vanessa's eye down to he chin.

"Why shouldn't I Ronnie ? You don't truly care about her" he laughed in her face as she closed her eyes at the feel of the knife on her skin.  He then quickly lunged it into her right thigh, she flailed in pain as he laughed at her. I will fucking kill him.

"You know what ACE if you were a real man you wouldn't need these theatrics, you would fight like a man! Or are you to scared because you know you'll get your ass kicked like last time! Remember ? In the desert?" I smirked as I finished calling him out, he Hasn't changed a bit and this could be the way I save Nessa and myself. He was a hothead.

"what did you say?" he seethed and stomped over to me.

"The only way you could EVER beat me is if I'm tied up. That's why you won't fight me like a REAL man, your just a pussy!" I laughed in his face as he got closer.

"Then let's do this Radke. Either way your not getting out of here alive" he started to untie me as his two goons left Nessa and came Towards me gripped both my arms by my elbows so I didn't immediately attack Ace. 

His goons were pretty big guys, but I doubt they were very smart, they forced me to walk towards ace, I didn't struggle. They started to release me and the second they did I threw both my fists down into the goons crotches as hard as I could. They doubled over in pain. 

The ace stared in shock as I lunged at him while his goons were indisposed. I pinned him to the ground by his shoulders and started hitting him repeatedly in the face as hard as I could. I felt my knuckles on my right hand crack when I delivered my final blow to his cheek bone, It knocked him unconscious. 

I got to my feet quickly as the goons were starting to regain their composer. I started kicking them both in the face one at a time as they flailed thier arms trying to grab me . I was quicker then them. But they were stronger than me. They made It to thier feet as I ran in the  warehouse. God ace your such a fucking idiot, you brought me right to your warehouse ? I bet you have something useful around here. I grabbed a crow bar from the back of the warehouse , I could hear the goons shout something to each other about splitting up. That will work to my advantage, I'll take them one at a time I tried to steady my breath and my heart as I tip toed around the warehouse I heard footsteps in front of me so I ducked into a small crevasse caused by a mountain of crates. I saw goon number one walk into my vision , I waited for him to turn his back to me, I cracked him hard over the head with my crowbar and he was out cold. now to find goon number two I walked quickly away from goon number one. 

I rounded a corner and saw Vanessa. I walked up to her and untied her mouth and kissed her lightly . She was still crying I saw her eyes get wide. I turned around and there was goon number two with a gun pointed right at me. I stepped to the side causing him to follow me with his hand on the trigger he squeezed as I lunged towards him wrapping my hands around his throat and making him drift off into unconsciousness.  I quickly started untiring Nessa who was still in shock. And staring at me with wide crying eyes. 

She hugged me tightly clinging to my neck and started to shiver. I took off my shirt and pulled it over her naked frame, it barely covered her ass but it was better then her being naked. I felt the pain in my side as I took my shirt off but ignored it until i heard her gasp- I looked down, I had been shot. 

"RONNIE! Wh- what do we do?!" she stuttered. Horrified. To be honest I wasn't any less scared then her. 

I ran over to the ace and searched his pockets, he started to groan So I punched him in the face one more time breaking his nose, and my hand even more than it already was.  I quickly found his phone . seriously it has service out here ? You must be the worlds dumbest drug dealer ace, why did I ever work for you? I thought to myself as I quickly dialed 911 and had them GPS track our location.  I was starting to lose my vision as I walked slowly back over to Nessa. 

She was searching a goon and pulled out a lighter as I got on my knees, I couldn't move.  

She limped over to me, knife still sticking out of her thigh, amd blood running down to her ankle. I'm amazed she could walk. She laid me down and dug her fingers into my bullet wound, I yelled in pain as she didn't hesitate to keep digging. She had the lighter on for what seemed like an eternity, she stopped digging after about a minute and jabbed the scorching hot lighter into the hole. I screamed and tried to wiggle away from her but she held me down with all her might. I smelled my flesh burning, as everything went black for the second time today, I heard loud sirens and a thud before I was finally unconscious. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapte is as good as I feel it is haha !