Status: Hiatus :( Sorry guys I'm so writers blocked for this story.

My Heart Has Lost All Hope

The Greatest High.

The room we entered had a bed, a mini bar, a TV, and a few chairs, it was like a hotel room in a strip club. I've never seen anything like this, or been in a situation as weird as this.

Ronnie walked me over to the bed and pushed me back into it sliding off my pantie hose as I fell back on to the silk. He gave me a devilish smile before he started trailing kisses from my lower abdomen to my neck, running his hand up my sides constantly exploring my body, did I want this?

"Vanessa... were you trying to seduce me?" he smiled playfully as he hovered over my half naked body, and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"why would you think such things? I only just met you." I gave him a seductive look and licked my lips. he bit the lower corner of his lip and grabbed my hair, forcing my face up towards his as he bit my neck, hard.

"Well, it worked, I want you all to myself tonight." He said seductively whispering into my ear, I grabbed his hair right back and bit his lower lip then brought him into a rough, wanting kiss. I gripped at his jacket, he swiftly took it off without breaking the kiss and still hovering over me.

I started forcing his shirt over his body, He stopped me and did the rest for me, but sat up on his knees between my legs just staring those dagger like eyes at me, he was looking at me like I was his personal play toy, HIS, even if it was just for tonight. I wanted the control, but he was far more arrogant and experienced than me.

"you know, I like what you did out there earlier, ballsy way to get my attention," he said tugging at my lacey black underwear, I grabbed his hand and wagged my finger in his face. He smiled at me, he knew he could force me to do whatever he wanted but he let me flip him over putting me on top and in control, I made him sit up with his back against the bed frame and crawled up to his face, he loved every second of it.

I forced his hands over my breast still in their cage, then un hooked my bra which fell into his hands, he quickly tossed it to the floor and greedily tried to grab at them now bare, I slapped his hand and shook my head.

"not yet" I whispered in his ear kissing his lobe, as I pushed my bare chest to his and grinding my self into him. I could feel him getting excited below my tease.

"I don't want to wait any longer," He breathed heavily and pushed me back onto the bed and held my wrists above my head, and slid his hand into my underwear, caressing me and making me moan.

"I like that sound coming from you" He said as he slipped my underwear off and started undoing his pants. I grabbed at his pocket where the familiar baggie was hidden and grabbed it out before he fully exposed him self.

He smiled as he noticed me grabbing the blow, he knew it would make this night interesting. I opened the bag and noticed his eyes flicker to it for just a moment, he stood up, completely naked, and gorgeous. He was very aroused, and ready to go. but me and him both knew, we needed this baggie to fully enjoy ourselves.

I motioned him to stand up from the bed, he did and I sprinkled a line of coke on his growing erection, He seemed shocked, but more then excited for me to do this. I did the line off of him and then started to feel my high immedietly, he looked down at me with a devilish smile on his face, He grabbed my face and brought me up to his level, and kissed me, deeply, tugging at my lips with his teeth. He grabbed the baggie from my hand and did a quick bump off his finger.

"I've Never wanted a girl like this before, and I want you, now. no more games" He said as he pulled out a condom and slipped it on in a matter of seconds. He had tossed me on to the bed and positioned himself between my legs effortlessly and was inside me before I could even reply or react to his words.

His rythym was rough and escalating, It brought me higher and higher with every thrust. I was screaming his name and he seemed to get harder with every moan that escaped my lips, I grabbed his hair and brought him to my face and I bit furiously at his neck then his lips, me moaned under the roughness that I used to force him to me, I pushed my hips harder to his matching his speed, he loved how deep I was making him go. He gripped my hair forcing my head back and my neck exposed he bit at me roughly, this made me arch and bring my nails into his back all the way down.

He had total control , he knew what I wanted and how I liked it more then I knew he would.

"Oh ronnie, I'm gonna come" I moaned, he got faster and faster until I felt my release, and felt my high climb to an all new level.

He kept going putting his full weight on me, chest to chest, and slowed down for a short moment, with harder thrusts then before, I couldn't feel my body I was in pure ecstasy. He moaned loudly as he came and hovered above me. Staring into my eyes, with a shocked expression on his face. He climbed out of the bed where I was laying , I felt weightless.

Ronnie tossed me my clothes as he started getting dressed again, He grabbed the baggie from the floor and pocketed it after doing another bump. He watched me as I pulled my self together enough to get into my clothes, I could barely walk, I was in pure bliss. I've never felt a high like this before and it wasn't the drugs. It was HIM.

No words were spoken as I finished getting dressed, Ronnie was making himself a whiskey on the rocks, he poured me one as well, and lit up a cigarette before bringing the drink to his lips. He took a sip then handed me mine. I smiled, He offered me a cigg, I nodded and e lit a second one in his mouth and handed it to me.

We stood there awkwardly, watching each other, studying each other, he had messy sex hair sticking to his face and up in every direction, his eyes were a deep red from the cocaine and he had a puzzling look on his face.

Did he feel what I felt? Did he feel the weird high we got from each other? I didn't want to break our silence but I was dying to know what this man was thinking.... and what was going to happen next.

We both took a sip of our whiskeys.

"Ronnie..." He cut me off by putting his finger to my lips

What was he going to say?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited about this story! What did you all think so far? want more?

-Ashley