Status: Fred and Hermione, could there be a cuter couple? (layout by sworn to be free)

Post Script

On The Run

The tent was completely dark, her slouching silhouette casting a shadow in the soft candlelight. Her face, normally creased with worry, was glowing, as she wrote into the little leather bound notebook she kept filled with pictures of her and a certain redhead. Her smile, the one that was so rare to come across during the day, couldn't keep itself off of her face, if it tried. The girl that lived three lives in seven years looked youthful once again. Oh, the wonders of love.

***


Hermione had a letter from Fred. All the pain and fear of the day were forgotten as soon as she caught a glimpse of his messy, familiar scrawl. A single character sent all thoughts of death flying from her mind. She only wished she could see his face, once, to assure herself that their situation wasn't as dire as she thought.

The three- Harry, Hermione, and Ron- had left on the first of August, when Death Eaters had invaded Bill and Fleur's wedding. Ron had left them, and now it was Harry and Hermione alone in the frigid winter. Hermione guessed that it was around December, almost Christmas, and that made her miss her love even more.

Three years. Three years, that's how long it had been. After her argument with Ronald at the Yule Ball, she had run out of the Great Hall. She expected it to be Harry that ran after her, but was surprised to find none other than Frederick Gideon Weasley. He ran after her, telling her that she was absolutely perfect. That he had always loved her. That she could do better than Ron. That's when she realized. Somewhere in her four years of knowing the Weasleys, she had fallen for Fred. Fallen for a twin, without even knowing it. That night, they got together. The very next day, her and Ron had made up. It had turned out that Ron knew, the entire time, that they loved each other. That was why he was so mad when Hermione turned up at the Ball with Krum.

***


Mia-
I miss you so much. It's strange, not having my little prefect around. I'm just happy that I was able to finish these notebooks before you left. You're on my mind, every minute of every hour of every day. I have all of these questions running through my mind. What are you doing? Where are you? What's happening? Are you safe? Are you happy? Are Harry and Ron taking care of you? Do you miss me, as much as I miss you? I love you so much. We're not working on any pranks right now, everything seems to grim. What's this about you three breaking into the Ministry? I hope you know what you're doing. Let Harry and Ron know that if they aren't taking care of you, I'm going to snap them like twigs, next time I see them. Forge says the same. He wants me to tell you that he loves you and hopes your safe. -
Forever and always,
Fred

P.S. I miss not having your bushy hair to play with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...this is it, people! The official first chapter.

I'm gonna thank Alyssa [carousels] for starting this contest! Thanks, this is just what I need!!

I don't care if you don't sub or rec, just comment, and I'll be happy.

And Micah, Kate, and Noelle! Thank you! Thanks for the encouragement!! Micah, thanks for the layout!! Kate, thanks for convincing me to enter the competition. Noelle, thanks for the encouragement, and telling me to start it already!

Annabella and Jess, thanks for finally making an account on here! I told you it's easier!! People, check them out!! RuthlessAccidents! I made the layout for their story, Asking Annabella! Pretty good for a first try, right? But, yeah, the story's absolutely amazign! Annabella wrote the Annabella Simon series...Love them to death! We're moving to Alaska together!!

HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY, ANNABELLA!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Even though it's tomorrow... Jess, I'm not going to wish you yet, cuz I wanna update again on your birthday... TEEHEE!!

Image

Happy birthday, Nialler!! You're 19!!!!!!!!! Weell..It was yesterday...but you get my point

Image
Image

And the men of the hour:
Image
Image
Image