Status: This is just an idea but let me know what you think.

Camp Rock-Star

Camp Rock sequel: Camp Rock and Camp Star have combined resources creating Camp Rock-Star. Nate Grey returns with Lucas Gordon a up and coming star whose missing meaning with his lyrics and Nate believes Camp Rock-Star will help.

Nate Grey: (19 (portrayed by Nick Jonas as in CR+CR2 19/20) leading member of Connect 3. Nate has returned to Camp Rock - now known as Camp Rock-Star. To help mentor and find the Camp Rock-Star of 2012. The winner will go on tour with connect 3 and duet with Lucas Gordon connect 3's record companies new rising star.

Lucas Gordon: (24/25 (portrayed by Penn Badgley from gossip-girl age 25) a rising musician, great at reworking covers to an individual style but every song he writes is good but is missing what makes it a great hit, Lucas never had much of a life and no emotional experiences to draw from making his work flat in meaning. He decides to help Nate Grey at Camp Rock-Star this summer as a guest judge and as a lyricist mentor, but will he learn more than he teaches.

Imogen Cody: (22 (portrayed by Taylor Swift age 22) an aspiring musician, finding it hard to get signed even though she's worked as a backing singer since she was 16, She has also starred in a Broadway production of Les Miserables.
She is extremely talented and decides to give up and just teach singing at Camp Rock-Star (which she attended at age 12 - when it was Camp Rock) Camp Rock Star is just a summer job in the September she is going to college, she promised her parents if she didn't make it she would learn accounting and join the family business.

This year heads will turn at Camp Rock-Star.

*OC (Original Characters) are mine the rest (uncle brown and Nate etc) belong to Disney. *