Status: This is just an idea but let me know what you think.

Camp Rock-Star

Oak Cabin

Imogen Cody:

I was passing out white over tops to my group of six who were the only group not going crazy, I was lucky that Oak Cabin Girls (age7-10) hadn't been taken when I got here or I would have had to taken on the Accordion Dorm (age10-15).
I had handed the last shirt to my eldest camper - Evelyn who was age 9. When I saw a limo drive in, for a few seconds I was on edge, please let Nate remember that me and Claudette Griever have never got on, please don't tell me she's the spare camper he's bringing according to Uncle Brown.

I sighed a breath of fresh air when the girls in the crowd went crazy, it was obviously a cute male chaperone/ teacher. I then heard Evelyn squeal and say "OMG! Its Lucas Gordon!" she ran over to the crowd, shit - they're supposed to stay in together, in the group!

I talked to the girls (age 7 to 8.5) and told them to take the fabric markers and write on their tops, their names and 2 of their favorite things. They did as I asked while I run after Evelyn who was now pushing the way through the encroaching crowd surrounding the parked Limo.
I nearly grabbed her just for a second as she once again alluded capture, I was looking down hoping not to crush someone, when I walk full speed head first into a well toned muscular chest covered in a white shirt. I straightened up when suddenly there was a push and I ended up with my hands on the man's chest. I looked up as he looked down.

"Hi, I'm Imogen Cody - Oak girls Councillor" I smiled looking up.
"Hello, Imogen. I'm Lucas Gordon - Oak boys Councillor." He said turning so we we're in a less crowded place, as all the girls had forgotten him when they saw Nate, I think Lucas was happy about this.

"Have you seen, Evelyn?, Large White Top?" I begged. He was at least 5cms shorter than me, but I was irregularly tall at 1m 80 cm, one of the reasons my acting roles were limited.
He shook his head and then I gasp as I see her dangling from a branch in a tree over the crowd, she is balancing precariously, I see her panicked expression as she pulls on her shirt - which is caught on a branch! Lucas sees the cause of my horror, and sprints off.

I run after as I see him start to climb the tree I grab the back of his shirt, "Stop, the tree could break under your added weight, if you go under her and move people and alert Uncle Brown, I'll climb up and unhook her, and get her to jump down safely." He nods as I look at the tree and see the small carved in foot dents caused by continuous wear. I pull off my over shirt and throw it on the ground so that it can't hamper me, I start to climb the tree's first branch is twice my height. I get up but not without slipping once and sliding down, my wrist grazed.
I am then at the base of the branch and I see a terrified Evelyn about 2/3rds of the way across the branch. I then note there is a big arc of children watching and Lucas ready to pounce if she slips. Its when I look down that I remember my slight nausea caused by heights, my sweaty hand slips for a second causing me to scrape my cheek on the side of the branch.

I climb out leaving most of my weigh on the main column of the tree and stretch forwards, "Evelyn, I am going to detach you top from the branch, and then I want you to hug the branch while swinging your legs over to one side, when you hear Lucas say he is ready I want you to loosen your hug, while keeping your grip, this will make you closer to the ground and nearer to Lucas. I will shimmy closer to you and take a hand at a time and drop you further okay?" Evelyn nodded.

After 5 minutes I was shimmying towards her hands, my face lying on the branch, I grab a hand and I 'drop' her like I said and then Lucas says he has her and then I loosen my grip on her hands and she lands in his arms, everyone claps. I then commence to drop myself down, by this point, Lucas' arms are free and he steadies me as I land knees bent onto the ground. I smile.

I then hear the Cabin heads taking their groups away. I then remember mine. I see Evelyn is with the nurse and Uncle Brown. I dart back to my group and find another girl with my group about the same age as Evelyn. My group appeared not to have noticed the commotion. The head count reassures me that my group are fine. I then ask each to explain their tops.

The first a strawberry blond seven year old - "I'm Callie and I like Horses and Unicorns." The new girl scoffs, I ignore it and then the next girl states her self as Loren and a girl who is with her as Lola they are twins and love the number 2. Then the 8.5yearold from earlier states her self as Gita - who dislikes the flute. The fifth girl of my original six is tubby, a round child - Viola - she hates the Viola.
Then I explain that Evelyn should be back later and lastly I ask the 9 yr old who had appeared from nowhere - I then look at her properly and inside I scream, she looks the spitting image of a 12 year old Claudette. I then hear her announce herself and I sigh in relief - "I am Cohenne, said like Cohen but written with another n and an e. My last name is Dawson. I smile and ask the girls to follow me. We arrive at the cabin a single floored wooden house, with a row of seven beds along one wall and a set of tables and small kitchenette on the other, at the opposite end was two doors one with a little girl on and another with Councillor on.

We set up the beds with the blankets and pillows from home and I pushed Loren and Lola's bed together as requested and gave each girl a snack shelf - for their cereal and then we placed their clothes in their trunks. We were all set. I placed my belongings in my room, I was to unpack once the girls were asleep. I then looked at the cabin time table and noticed it was now tea time.