Status: This is just an idea but let me know what you think.

Camp Rock-Star

What a mess!

We walked in buddy pairs towards the mess hall and sat on one side of a table labeled OAK, the other side was filled with seven little boys and a frantic Lucas who was trying to fix a clarinet reed with very little luck.

I smiled, as I sat down. I then put my hand out and receive the clarinet, within two seconds I have shown the owner a little boy of seven how to change it himself, Lucas is absorbing it for future reference.

I then note that the food is ready and I go up with my girls following me like little ducklings. When we arrived at the plate collection I asked the girls if they were having soup or main, Cohenne picked up a salad box and walked past me, with the nonchalance of a 13 year old. I sighed and handed Callie her plate and tray, as she went to the hatch, the twins and Gita did the same. Viola on the on the other hand gave me a sheepish look and said "Please can I have both, I would like soup and fish fingers." I nod saying of course, I then note when she gets to the hatch she asks for soup and two rolls and fish fingers with chips and peas.

The lady gives her a long stare and obeys. Once she's walked off she leans forwards and says, "normally for the younger kids its one or the other. Its a new portion control menu, we need to make sure we don't go over budget. I would ask you to talk to your ward." she says. I am gobsmacked, okay surely she shouldn't have had 2 rolls and chips but to insinuate its my fault, I pick up a small side salad and walk off, I'll eat less to please the sour faced woman.

I grab a juice carton, and I look at my table to see that Gita is sitting on the floor using her hands to eat her mince and rice and I cannot find Viola. I look over to the corner and see Cohenne and some other 9/10 year-old kids bullying Viola. I place my food down and I get there as Viola is now holding her full tray and six others, a seventh person says "Viola if your hungry you can have mine too!" he drops it on her strained arms as they laugh. I walk over and say excuse me but what are you doing, the group disperse, and Violas arms give way, she drops the six trays splattering us both with food. Everyone stares at the crashing sound.

The sour faced lady shouts "Who on earth made that mess!" I then look at the space Viola was less than twenty seconds ago.

"Me." I say.
"Clean it up I have 2 sittings of teenagers in an hour!" she barks as she goes back to serving. I kneel and stack up the trays, after busting them I grab the mop and floor-sign. Once its clean I run over to the table.

"Lucas, can you look after the girls, take them to the rec room for 30 minutes with the boys...?" I ask.
He nods and hands me two unopened sandwiches and two cartons of juice. "Thank you!" I say with admiration.

I run out of the mess hall and to the cabin, I open the door to see a lump on Viola's bed.
The lump was Viola.

"Viola?" She pulls the quilt down and I see a face red with tear marks. I hand her the sandwich and drink. She sits up and within seconds is munching away.

"Viola, why do you think Cohenne, was bulling you?" I asked taking a bite of my sandwich.

"I Unno" She said with her mouthful.

"Viola, we both know they were making fun of your weight and hearty appetite. Viola does this happen at school?" I ask as she drops her head and nods.

"You know they are in the wrong to bully you - yes?" I ask as she nods again.

"They won't stop." She snuffed wiping her nose with the back of her jumper sleeve.

"Okay, maybe we should make it so they can't bully you as easily." I suggest "What do you think we could do?"

"I could stop eating. My sister did but mummy said she was 'bad' and sent her away." She sobbed.

"Viola, you should never stop eating. It sounds as if your sister was anorexic - did your mum send her away to a special home?" I asked.

Viola nodded. I nodded. "You don't have to stop eating, just eat healthier, I'll do it with you if you like?" I asked

Viola nodded, "But how.." she asked.

"Well today you asked for soup with two rolls, a healthy alternative is to have only one. Fish fingers aren't too unhealthy, but you shouldn't have loads of chips, if possible get two vegetables. Peas were a good choice though." I say and she smiles. "When I was younger I was bullied. I wrote a song, do you want me to play it?" Viola nods.

I walk to my room and grab my guitar and strum; "You with your words like knives...." (Mean Taylor Swift) "...and all your ever gonna be is mean, why you gotta be so mean."

After I am done I hear a slow clap, I turn to see Claudette.
I gulp. "Viola do you want to go find Lucas and the rest in the rec room." I smile forcefully.
She nods understanding. I then notice Claudette's name tag, "MRS DAWSON" so I was right earlier, but Claudette must have had Cohenne at age 16!.

"I'm here to drop of my Daughter Cohenne's make up bag." I smile and point to the bed. "It was a nice little tune Immy C" she laughed.

"I wrote it after that summer." I say as I put my guitar in my room.

"Aw, Immy. You weren't bullied... You just can't handle show business." She walked to my bedroom door and held it open while she said her quip and then she walked off.
I sighed and went to lie down on my bed, but then suddenly I heard 3 metal clicks - a door locking!
I jump up of my bed and land at my door, I pull and I tug at the handle, which then flies off.
I'm stuck in my room! I go to the window to find it is only 22 inches - My waist is 23 inches and that is my smallest part of my torso.

I looked for my phone but realise it was on the bench in the kitchenette. Crud. I was going to be in trouble, with everyone who runs the camp not just Lucas, the rule is 7 children per adult and an adult of each sex if there is even one of the opposite sex with the other.

I decide I have to get the girls to bed before curfew and I needed to make the 8:30 meeting.
I looked at the window, it isn't a sash window meaning if I knock the hinge out and the window drops off, I hold my breath and sigh when the glass doesn't shatter. I try to climb out legs first but get stuck like Winnie the Pooh.

I suddenly hear the front door of the cabin go and the sound of seven giggling girls and boys. I then hear Lucas shout "Imogen?" I want to die. He knocks on the door and he realises its locked, he shouts more panicked, "Imogen! are you okay?"

I shout "I'm stuck!" and feel terrible.

"Imogen? what did you say?" He shouts, he can't help me as he can't here me over the giggling.

In a last ditch attempt I shout "HELP!" loudly and clear. suddenly the door crashes in.

"Imogen? why are you half out of your window!" He says panicked and suddenly 14 kids are standing at the door, and suddenly Cohenne starts to sing - pooh bear whinny the pooh bear! and they all join in. "Kids please go sit in the main cabin." they leave but Cohenne gives me a small smirk.

"I got locked in. I tried to escape." I mumble.

"oh, thank fudge. Viola said a women was being mean to you. I guessed it was Cohenne's mum, we just found out one of camp stars cabins people went home ill and she was the reserve. Nate told me you used to be enemies or something." he sighs as he hooks my arms around his shoulder and helps to pull me out.

I now know he knows. "Nate, told you of that summer." I whisper due to the fact I was right next to his ear. He nodded. "You though, that I might have tried to hurt myself again, didn't you." I say as he rights me on to my feet.

"It crossed my mind. Yes." he said honestly. "But I don't know you."

"That is right you don't." I say as I fix my clothes and smooth my hair, I then say "Thank you for helping me." I then take a deep breath as I step into the cabin area.

"Right Girlies, time to go to the shower block. Then its bed time, tomorrow is a long day, we have a really cool challenge straight after breakfast so lets get snappy." I smile too much at the girls moan.

Lucas gives me a quick look of try less. Then he calls the boys to leave.

When he's gone I take the girls to the stalls and they shower and come from each stall in their pajamas, I plait hair as others dry and brush theirs. When they are all done I count all seven minus Cohenne who comes out of the stall in totally inappropriate attire. Her p.j top had an outline of a mans head with the words 'Your pillows' on it, except it was much to big and landed on her tummy.

"Cohenne, is that your top?" I ask her when the other girls are in the cabin. She shrugs at me.
I decide I am noting this down and will mention it to Claudette.

When the girls are in bed and a sleep after 3 dozen stories to all but Cohenne. I go into my room and find my window fixed with a sticky note. "See you at the meeting. I'm sorry I shouldn't have assumed. Lucas."

I smile and grab my top. I turn my cabins light off and set the window and door sensors and set off to the fire pit.