‹ Prequel: A Glitch in Time
Status: On Hiatus

This Means War

Chapter 9

George~

I ran off towards the ballroom to see that everyone was indeed trying to escape something…something big and evil.

I drew my sword, ready for another battle. I ran in to see King Stephen trying to do his best to defeat a dark figure that was wearing a red and black mask.

I glared and ran towards them, but before I could attack, another dark figure dropped right in front of me and drew his sword.

I smirked, and said, “If it’s a fight you want, then so be it.”

We didn’t get far into the fight, I only gave him one hit on the head with my sword and he fell to the ground, I couldn’t but chuckle at his pathetic move to hit me, when I hit him first.

I then ran over to the king and drew my sword into the figure’s back, making him bleed and fall to the ground with a groan.

“Are you alright your majesty?” I asked, helping him to his feet as I kicked another attacker in the face.

“Yes, but we must protect the castle, where is my daughter?” he asked, narrowing his eyes, and slicing another attacker in half.

“She’s in her room lying down,” I told him as I took down another attacker.

“Good, let’s hope she stays there until we…-he attacked another figure who tried to cut his head off- finish with these minions,” he said, scanning the room for more attackers.

I nodded, and then ran into the hall to see if there were any more minions, then I heard my wife’s scream.

Stephen and I ran to see what happened. When we got to my wife’s room, she was busy giving the men their own medicine.

I saw that she used the blind attack I taught her a few years ago. The minions were roaming around the room blindly, trying to hit her when they were hitting each other. Stephen and I couldn’t help but chuckle, and then what happened next really surprised us.

Glitch put all the men in water bubbles, and then she froze the bubbles and then blasted them into pieces, making the crystals fall to the floor and disappear.

Stephen stared at me, and asked, “Did you teach her that?”

I shook my head, and said, “No, I haven’t.”

I then walked up to her, and hugged her from behind, whispering into her ear, “That was amazing, I never seen that move before.”

She smirked, and said, “What do you expect from your pregnant wife?”

~~

Later on, we’re both dancing in the ballroom, which was put back to normal thank goodness.

We’re the only ones in the room, dancing to slow music. I’m standing behind her, my hand on her stomach, “How are you feeling?”

“Fine,” she says, as we sway back and forth.

“Are you craving anything?” I asked, smiling once I asked.

She giggled, and said, “No, but there is something I wanted to do.”

“Oh yea, and what is that?” I asked, staring at her as she looked into my eyes.

“Kiss me?” she asked, before pressing her soft lips on mine. I accepted, kissing her back and transporting us to our bedroom, where we both were in our night clothes.

I laid her down on the bed carefully before kissing her again, and asking as I laid down next to her, “Remember one the first day we met?”

She smiled, and said, “Yes, I remember...” she looked into my eyes, “You kept an eye on me, and taught me all I needed to know about what I was and who I became, and I thank you for that.”

I smiled, and said, “It was nothing, it's been years ago though when you were that teenaged girl who didn't know what she stood for in the world.”

“Yea, and now the one that's growing inside me will love to hear our story,” she said, giving me another peck before settling into my arms.

“I love you, you know that right?” I ask, playing with her golden brown hair.

She nodded, and said, “Yes, I know, I love you too.”

After that, we both settled into the silence and dropped off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright folks, here' chapter 9. One thing I got to say to this:

I'll be in college from now on! So, I'm not sure when I'll be on...

:(