Status: GAY LOVE - ROCKY (RONNIE RADKE X JACKY VINCENT )

Don't Be Scared, Kitty Kat

Dumb meetings and missing brats

i sat in the back of the dumb ass circle meeting . since im half vampire half witch i still have to attend the witch circle meetings AND the fucking vampire shit cult meetings . i mentally cursed myself for letting myself be changed into a vampier . it would be less work to have just died 352 year ago . i accidentally groaned aloud and slammed my head on the table leaving a large dent in the dark wood "mr radke ?is there a problem ?" the circle leader Eric asked .
"no , nothing ... just realized i left my water running at home " i said quickly . he continued lecturing us about something i didn't care about that someone i don't care about did on a day and at a time i do not care about . i guess i really don't fucking care . i picked dirt out from under my finger nails with a knife i kept in my pocket . i let myself drift into thoughts about how my team needs to get an assuagement soon because we need an excuse for falling in reverse to tour . I really do love preforming and i love our fans but my first priority has to be this stuff . i didnt hear my name being called untill it was practically being screamed "RONNIE !"
"wh-huh ??"
"where you even listening to me ?"
"uuuum..no ..sorry eric " he shock his head and sighed .
"radke see me after the meeting ."
"fine "i grumbled and nodded . when the meeting was over everyone left except for me and Eric . I brought my legs up and let my boots fall with a loud thud onto the table as i leaned back getting in a relaxed position . "ronnie im not gonna lecture you "
"awesome " i said happily and got up in one swift movement and had the door half way open but he garbed my arm . "ronnie wait . i still need to talk to you .. look there's this vampire hunter and his son is ...missing i guess you could say we need your team to find him "
"wait wait wait . you want my team to find some vampire killers brat ? why cant he find his own damn kid ?"
".. ronnie its complicated . his son might be in real danger and he dosent even know it ."
"whatever .. when do i have to meet the vampire killer "
"vampire hunter "
"its the same damn thing and you know it .. who is he any way ?"
"Benjerman Greene and no nothing to do with Max green "
"where's he from "
"London "
"London ??? what the hell is his kid doing in america ??"
"he has to explain these things to you Ronnie . Get your team together and meet him at the diner down town in an hour "
"fine " i stormed out of the room and to my car "damn kid . why cant this guy take care of his own kid." i pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Ryan's number . he picked up on the third ring .
"ronnie whats up ?"
"we have a job ." i grumbled
"that a bad thing ? we have been wanting a job for months "
"yeah but it finding some vamp killers brat . cause the moron cant keep track of his own kid . "
"oh "
"yeah , call up the guys and have them meet up at the diner down town . no later then an hour . "
"alright ronnie . see you later ."
"bye "
"bye " i hung up and made my way down town . Im gonna be there early so lets hope the guys get there soon .